Note, instructions below are for the James Bond 007 Goldeneye Replica Watch, however you may also elect to upload a custom image.
- Save this image to your computer
- Sign up for new account at artscow
- Go to Sport Metal Watch page
- Choose "Create It"
- On the right under "Get Started", click on "Browse", find the photo you saved to your computer, upload, then click "NEXT: Add and Preview"
- Under Design Your Product: Change the "Overlay" drop down menu to "No Clock Text"
- Click "Review and Order"
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Proceed to Checkout
- Apply coupon code CLOCKWATCHES
- Proceed through Checkout
- Total will be $10.99 + 6.99 Shipping - $11.99 Coupon code CLOCKWATCHES = FREE + $5.99 shipping
Note: Credit goes to CheapAssGamer [cheapassgamer.com] where I found this...also you can do other designs, some of which are included in that link as examples.
Several people on reddit.com reported getting the watch and were pleased. The photos below are the actual watch you should get.
I just ordered and it took about 5 minutes.
Here is how:
1) Go here [imageshack.us] and grab the image you will need for the watch face
2) Go to artscow.com [artscow.com] and sign up for a new account. By signing up for a new account, you get a bunch of free stuff including the watch (shipping is the $7)
3) Go to the Sports Watch page here [artscow.com]
4) Click "Create it"
5) On the right under "Get started", click on 'choose file', find the photo you just downloaded, then click "NEXT Add and Preview"
6) As shown below, change the "Overlay" drop down menu to "No Clock Text"
7) Click "Review and Order"
8) Click "Add to cart" and you should see a total price of ZERO after the deduction of $10.99
9) Click "Checkout" and you should see a price on the right of $6.99 total
10) Pay with Paypal or Credit card and done
If you are buying more than one watch, enter code CLOCKWATCHES at checkout to get each watch for $5.99.
In addition, you can go to this page here [artscow.com] and enter the codes and GIVEITEMS to get even more free stuff on your account.
To check the free stuff you have on your account go to "My Account" > Coupons & Discounts
They basically give you tons of free stuff but you pay the shipping.
Nintendo originally sold an official version that had a 007 logo hologram in the center of the watch. They are apparently hard to come by and look like this:
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.