This is the lowest price I have seen for the Galaxy S III on AT&T or Verizon. Samsung is probably preempting iPhone 5 release, so if Apple does not amaze on Wednesday, this could be a very solid bet. As you can see the AT&T Galaxy S III has been holding above $180 ever since release http://www.phonefanatic.com/phone...tab-prices
Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
just looked at this phone tonight..pretty sweet..sams club and walmart have it for 148 with contract...still gonna go wait til at least thursday to make up my mind...the thing is pretty sweet..but that damn Droid Maxx battery will give me second thoughts
East Side, West Side we all believe in Hawaiian Pride
couple weeks ago got HTC ONE X for 19.99 refurb through ATT with new contract and someone on SD said they called and got it for free because the price was wonky on their site. figured it was worth mentioning if someone wants a comparable smartphone for cheap.
Heard so many great things about this phone. Awaiting the iPhone 5 and will make my choice.
So here is my short list of arguments for the S3 over the iPhone 4s (and arguably the 5)
1. Bigger screen (once you go over 4.5" it is hard to go to anything smaller (insert that is what she said joke...))
2. Best picture capture mode. This is a really sweet feature that snaps a string of pictures and picks the best one.
3. NFC. This is going to be a huge feature in the next couple years so if Apple skips it, that alone would kill the iPhone 5 in my opinion
4. Avoid getting locked into Apple. Ever try getting your contacts off of an iPhone or out of iCloud to an Android device. The AAC iTunes format also sucks. I much prefer Amazon MP3
5. Better navigation
6. Great integration with Google voice and Google talk
7. Quad core processor (although this is something I would bet Apple wins at. The sheer amount of silicon they use for each chip is significantly more than competing chips)
No, it will not work unless you wait for T-Mobile to complete their network refarm, which will open up the same band that AT&T uses (and that's only in limited areas). The second thing you could do is unlock the phone, root it, then flash it with a different radio to use T-Mobile's frequencies.
In my opinion, you're better off getting a T-Mobile branded one.
Too bad you missed T-Mobile's $99 GS3 sale yesterday.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.