These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
I bought two airline tickets for $3900 and should have received $193 (5%), but was only credited $60 (1.5%). I don't see any stipulations other than the $1500 limit, but when I sent them an inquiry their robotic response was that there is a $60 limit per transaction.
I'm going to call them later, but did I foolishly miss this in their TOC?
*EDIT* Looks like I misread the offer. Most I can ever get per quarter is $60 (5% of $1500). Makes me think this card isn't as hot as I thought it was.
For the extra cashback, yeah...you can only earn 4% for up to $1500 in purchases. I'm pretty sure that the 1% doesn't have a limit, though, so you can earn an unlimited amount at 1%. Also, you should have gotten at least $75 back this quarter, since it's the normal 1% plus an extra 4% to total 5%. If you only got $60, you're missing 1%.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.