Thread DetailsLast Edited by fatbat November 25, 2015 at 06:09 PM
The company started off with potential but after many sleazy experiences I can definitively say that they are acting in bad faith and not to be trusted.
Please do your own due diligence but my $0.02 is certainly,
STAY AWAY! DO NOT TRY.
P.S.- Early adopters who deposited should probably contact them about a refund. They screwed us. http://slickdeals.net/f/5276432-freedompop-friends?v=1&p=7
- On FreedomPop website, go to EARN FREE > Freedom Friends.
- Click on "Invite by Email Address" (below Gmail icon).
- Copy from the list (of people who want to be invited) below, and paste onto FreedomPop websaite.
- Click on "Invite Friends Now!".
- If you get an error, make sure the last e-mail does not end with a comma.
- Do NOT e-mail people directly!
- Do NOT invite people via the Share Data link! It will request 50 mb from that person.
- On FreedomPop website, MY ACCOUNT > Account Settings, "Friend Requests" should be Yes.
- Click on "Edit Contents" (at the bottom) of this Wiki, FIRST add a comma to the last e-mail.
THEN add your e-mail on the next line WITHOUT a comma in the end.
- If you are too new to Slickdeals and cannot edit this Wiki, you can try to "Post Reply", with your e-mail (and do NOT quote anything), to this thread.
- Be careful not to accept an invite that includes the phrase "and has requested that you share 50." That person will take 50 mb from your account for the month.
- You can have many friends, but ONLY THE FIRST 10 friends (each with a non-deactivated account) count.
- Because you cannot get more than 500MB through "friends" anyway, please delete your e-mail from the list below after you have enough.
To change your name
- On FreedomPop website, MY ACCOUNT > Account Settings, click on EDIT next to "Contact Information".
- For example, your last name can appear as just "L" or "L 1".
- See the Wiki of http://slickdeals.net/f/8663203?v=1, under "Friend, Sharing, etc. for more total allotment".
(Each e-mail should end with a comma, EXCEPT the LAST e-mail should NOT end with a comma.)
(FIRST add a comma to the last e-mail,
THEN add your e-mail on the next line WITHOUT a comma in the end.)
Please delete your e-mail from the list after you have enough
- Re: 500 mb , it will RENEW BY ITSELF AUTOMATICALLY on the next cycle after 1 month; that is you will get another 500 mb for free and automatically without you doing anything.