Comcast Xfinity Performance Internet 19.99 per month for 12 months with 1 year contract ends 10/21/12 New Customers Only YMMV
Thread DetailsLast Edited by MahGyver October 11, 2012 at 09:32 AM
On a side note, I HATE how arrogant Verizon Reps are when I called to make sure I'm no longer in a contract. This reps even refers to himself as Mr. ____. I should have given my name as such Mr. Wynn, lol Here's what came out of his mouth:
1. He KNOWS all about the Comcast promos and there is NO $19.99 Internet
2. FIOS is dedicated speed, Comcast shared with neighborhood
3. FIOS has unlimited download, Comcast has cap limitation
4. I won't be paying only $19.99. Uh hello, don't they charge tax and FCC fees as well? They even increased their rental cost of $2 each.
5. He's sorry that I'm downgrading my service
Well, I said "thank you, good bye" and hanged up before he finished whatever he wanted to say.