Deal DetailsLast Edited by anothauserhere December 18, 2012 at 08:13 AM
Paypal Required for payment.
Ibotta, the free app that pays you cash for buying your favorite products in the store!
Ibotta is a fun and easy way to earn real money just for buying your favorite products in the grocery store. You can earn $20 or more each time you use the app.
- It's easy. Learn about products by taking polls, reading facts or watching short videos - you choose how much or how little.
- It works in multiple stores. Target, Walmart and Walgreens are currently supported, with new stores being added all the time.
- It's fast. Get your money within hours of taking a photo of your receipt.
- It's real cash. Earnings can be transferred securely to your PayPal account or donated to any school in America with the click of a button.
- It’s personalized. Every time you redeem an offer, we’ll send a new one. Tell us your likes and dislikes and we’ll send you personalized offers.
- It’s full of your favorite products. Ibotta sends you offers from all the top brands.
- It's secure. Your information is private and we intend to keep it that way. We never share your email address with anyone. Credit card information is not stored or kept.
Here's how it works:
1. Before shopping, choose your offers. The more you choose, the more cash back you'll earn.
2. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at Target, Walmart or Walgreens.
3. Take a photo of your receipt. We'll verify your purchases and credit your account right away.
4. Get your cash. Yes, real money, loaded onto your PayPal account or donated to any school in America.
Start earning money today!
3 Minute Overview Video [vimeo.com]
9News Article [9news.com]
Android App [google.com]
Apple App [apple.com]
Support Center [desk.com] More questions answered here.
Most important one?
How soon can I get my cash?
Ibotta lets you transfer funds to PayPal as soon as you have reached $5 in earnings. This compares favorably to other services, which require you to earn $25 or more before you can cash out.
Ibotta Now Works at 24 Retailers
Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Stop & Shop, Pick 'n Save, Dominicks, Fry's, Smith's, ShopRite, Dillons, H-E-B, Publix, King Soopers, Ralphs, Vons, Duane Reade.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.