Easy to play. I'm not one for games and I quickly got up to the $5 coupon level. Coupon is emailed to you and is off a purchase of $5.01 or more in Lawn & Garden.
You'll earn points faster if you sign up for their Garden Club.
Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
Q: Can I use $5, $10 and $15 in one transaction?
A: No, you can't use multiple coupons in one transaction.
Q: Can I use the same coupon multiple times?
A: No, the unique code coupon can only be used once. Once you scan the coupon, it will show -$15 on the screen.
Q: My coupon shows -$0 on the screen, what should I do?
A: You have items that is not "Lawn & Garden" or you don't have at least $15.01 in your transaction. Tell the Self-checkout attendance to VOID your transaction and you will be able to reuse your coupon. You will not be able to reuse the coupon unless the transaction is cancelled. If you do not cancel the transaction, it will give you "Please see attendent" message at self-check out.
Q: Can I use self check-out?
A: Yes, you should use self check out if you want to do multiple transactions. Note: If your coupon scans $0.00 because you did not meet the requirements, make sure you tell the attendant to void the transaction first. Otherwise, you will get "Please see attendant message" and the attendant might tell you you can't use the coupon for whatever reason. It's simpler to just void the transaction first (or walk away) and go through with the rest of the process later.
Q: How to use the coupon at self check out?
A: You scan the coupon like you scan a product. Do not press any other button before scanning the coupon. Be patient and keep trying until you hear a beep. Tip: It helps to lay the coupon flat on the scanner and slight it down toward you.
Q: Can I use the coupon for XXX?
A: Read the list below to find it out. If the item you want to buy is not in the list, try it out yourself and report back.
Q: How can I get points faster?
A: Click on Leaderboard, join Garden club to earn points twice as fast in the game.
Q: Can I use the same email to get new coupons multiple times?
A: You will get an old coupon sent to you if you reuse an email address even if you play the game on two facebook accounts.
Q: I did not get my coupons sent to my email?
A: You must use the same email that you used to sign up for the garden club (that form you used to get 2x points in the game). The email you give them does not have to be the one attached to your facebook account but the email used to sign up for Garden club and to get the 3 coupons must be the same.
Q: The game is stuck at "LOADING.." screen.
A: Make sure your browser is not blocking any plugins (Chrome).
NOTE ON RETRIEVING COUPONS:
If you have trouble retrieving coupons, avoid Firefox & IE. Chrome seems to be the best best. If you already used Firefox/IE and are having issues getting coupons, use Chrome and click on the "Stats" button at the home screen of the game. You should see your coupons there and should be able to redeem them.
- Double your points, go to Stats, then click on Mulch Benefits, then Learn More (about the garden+lawn club). Enter any email, and the game will double your points earned.
- To earn mulch points, you need to hit the zombies head-on. Side swiping gives zero points.
- Use a maximized or full screen window to see as much of the play field as possible.
- As with most Facebook games, your mulch score will be saved so if you can't finish the game don't worry, you can go back to wherever you left off.
- Had trouble redeeming for a coupon? Didn't receive your coupon by e-mail? Go back to the game, click 'Stats' and see if there is a 'Redeem' button for the coupon. If it's there, click it again and fill out the form to redeem. If you don't see the button it means you already successfully redeemed it.
- The mulch score bar does not reset if you redeem a coupon so if you keep at it, you will earn up to 3 coupons ($5, $10, $15).
- If you don't redeem the first two coupons for the $5 and $10, after you finish the $15 redemption, click "STATS" and redeem the other two there.
- Sometimes it takes about 5 to 15 minutes for the one of the coupon to arrive in your inbox.
Items that DON'T take the $5/$10/$15 coupon (Post Here)
1. Extension Cords
2. Wooden 8ft landscape timbers~~considered to be part of lumber
3. Sterilite storage containers
4. regular sized candy bars at the registers
5. Mold Armor 56 oz. E-Z Deck Wash
6. Christmas Storage boxes and Totes (red/green/clear)
7. Hair and Grease Drain Opener
8. Tarps (Lawn & Garden)
9. Scotch Masking Tape
10. Green 40" x 25' Poultry netting. (~ $9.68)
11. Gorilla glue
12. Paint strainer bags
13. Light bulbs--NO light bulbs of any kind work, only the Xmas lights with LED's
14. Drano foaming
15. $4.97 tinted eye protection glasses that are next to the chainsaws
16. 24 packs of water
17. Curtain Rods
19. Door mats
20. Multi purpose yellow sponges
21. AC filters
22. TSP Heavy-Duty Cleaner
23. Flashlight and Headlamp combo
24. Scotch masking tape
25. LED color changing pumpkin hats (that you put on the top of your pumpkin)
26. Gorilla Glue brand Tape
27. EcoSmart Light Bulb
28. Home Depot Bucket
30. Wire nuts
31. Toilet plunger
32. command hooks
33. Fire Bricks
35. Solar LED garden stake lights
36. Home Accents Holiday 18 ft. Candy Cane Rope Light Kit, Red and White Color - comes up as electrical dept, but with all the xmas lights
38. HDX 4 tier shelves
39. Space heaters
40. Christmas/happy holidays wood stakes--These work, added to the other list
41. DampRid Moisture Absorber
43. Window Insulation Kits (shrink film)? - tried the 5 window pack, did not work at my store
44. Martha Stewart brand holiday rugs
45. Plastic Orange Stakes [homedepot.com]
46. Mailbox (didn't mailboxes used to be on the list of things that worked with the coupons? I'm sure it was. Not sure why it was removed and put here)
47. Pumie Scouring Stick (Pumice) [homedepot.com]
48. Nitrile Pink Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Multi-Purpose Gloves 3-Pack [homedepot.com]
49. 2-Pack propane cylinders
50. Winter Gloves
51. Tide Washing Machine Cleaner
52. Home Accents Holiday 6 ft. 16/2 3-Outlet Extension Cord with Footswitch[homedepot.com]
53. 2-Pack propane cylinders (Dept. 25 Ignore the listing above)
54. Air conditioning filters
55. Porch door screen
56. Black Friday $50 tent sets
57. Large blue men's gloves latex/nitrile(?) coating 3.97 or 3.55
58. Morton's Water Softener Pellets (40lbs.) $4.50ish
Items that people would like to know if the $5/$10/$15 coupon work with?(Post Here ONLY AFTER you check the above lists) ---Please move the item to the correct list if you can confirm that it does/does not work with the coupons
1. Firewood? Duralogs work and are on the list, what about the wrapped camp fire type wood?**YES, just picked up 2 bundles. Added to list
2. Air conditioner covers?
3, WD-40? No, it's a hardware item
4. Ice scraper for removing snow off cars? -->Yes, at least the ones for $3.97, adding to list
5. Solar LED garden stake lights? - confirmed - coupon does not work with solar lights
6. Xmas Wrapping Paper? Yes it works. I think it is $7.47 or so per roll.
7. Brita or Pur water filter cartridges?
8. Green Garden Gloves ($3 cotton/rubber ones, if you complain they will give you competitor $ off for value of coupon)
9. Xmas path lights?
10. Ladder? Costco has a good deal on a Little Giant Ladder until 11/4/12.
11. Corrugated drain?
13. HDX 4 tier shelves priced at around $14.98? NO
14. 3M Hooks in the Christmas section? They look like the regular ones, but they say "Decorating Hooks"
15. Energy efficient light bulbs (I see light bulbs as no go but are ALL light bulbs excluded?)-->NO LIGHT BULBS OF ANY KIND WORK, only Xmas lights with LED's
16. Weber Smokey Joe Portable Charcoal Grill-->-->YES, All Weber products are fine so far.
17. Hoover Enhanced Clean Steam Mop Pads 2 Pack[homedepot.com] - Anyone tried this?--Should work, wish they had them in stores by me
If You Purchase Items That Are Not On The List, Please Add Them, Let's Help Each Other
Coupon must be used in separate transactions; cannot be stacked... meaning..... one coupon per receipt; tried and did not work... other coupons become zeros
Last edited by deals4buy; 12-30-2012 at 07:59 PM..
Reason: added items that take coupon and don't take coupon
Keep trying! The mulch adds up each time, so you never do have to get good at it, just play it several times. I got the $10 coupon just now and it's off a purchase of $10.01 or more, so more very cheap stuff! And the coupons don't expire until 12/31/2012, so plenty of time to use them!
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.