Note, refundable core charge may vary by location
- Add Battery to Cart $110.99
- Proceed to checkout
- Enter $40 promo code A124
- $12 core charge is added but is refundable when you bring your receipt and old battery for recycling at your local Advance Auto.
- Search for $25 Rebate with Offer Code AAP-10020
- Choose In Store Pick-up at Checkout
- Price will be $110.99 + $12 refundable core charge - $40 coupon code - $25 Rebate = $57.99.
Order online any Autocraft gold battery $110.99, select In-Store pick up (there are a billion loactions) and enter coupon code A124
Additional Rebate of $25 can be found here [4myrebate.com]. =70.99 - 25 = $45.99
(Offer code: AAP-10020) Good thru 2012
The coupon codes change every few weeks but you can typically find a 40 off 100 or 110.
Core charge of $12 (which you can get back by recycling your battery)
Most of these are listed as maintenance-free batteries.
Bank of America Customers can use BOA Amerideals and receive 10-20% cash back.
Discover Card users use ShopDiscover to receive an additional 10% back
After paying for batteries online and picking up, you can have Advance Auto Parts install the battery for free at most locations. You can trade in your old one to cover the core charge, and the charge will be refunded back to your card.
While doing the battery installation, my local AAP was also kind enough to install new terminals to replace the 10+ year old ones, at the cost of around $4 each.
Per the "Rebate Terms and Conditions":
If your rebate payment is $5.00 or greater, you will receive an American Express® Prepaid Reward Card issued by AEPCMC under license from American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. (the "Reward Card").