RETIRED: Target & Super Target Deals Thread. Keep OT to a minimum
New to the thread? Please read all four wikis before posting and/or asking questions, as the answer may already be there. Thanks!
To search the wiki: Go to your edit menu and use the *find on this page* feature. (or use CTRL+F/F3 button)
Please keep all OT and chit chat to a minimum. For anything that is not deal-related, please join us in the Target Chit Chat thread.
FAQ wiki or Deals wiki or Coupons wiki
TARGET THREAD RULES:
- Do not ask (even in a covert way) for any coupon that has been scanned or discuss any coupon that is not used for its intended purpose. This goes for ALL scanned – this is what ALTERED means – this will cause this thread to shut down, per Moderator warning.
- Do not post directly to Ebay auctions. It is considered self-promotion because the mods don’t have a way to verify if you are the seller or not.
- Do not discuss or promote unethical and/or illegal activities with coupons or GCs (i.e. using expired coupons, using fake coupons, etc). Do not post expired coupons. Do not discuss ways to use expired manufacturer’s coupons.
- Do not discuss ways to misuse the true intent of a manufacturer coupon.
- Target.com has changed to the E-Centives coupon printing system where you have to download special software that keeps track of what you printed, like bricks coupons. The coupons print out directly to your printer and now have a limit of 2 prints per computer.
- In keeping with SD rules, multiple per pages (MPPs) coupons ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED.
- No begging for coupons allowed. You may ask where a coupon originated but that is it. Requests for Coupon Trades should be directed here.
- Finally - Mod Alert any fighting! The mods would rather catch it in the beginning, versus going back 5 pages to see what happened.
How do I let someone know they've posted a no-no?
- If you feel it would be beneficial and helpful to the thread as a whole, go ahead and post an answer. But if you need to correct someone on an etiquette issue or on coupon use, try PM'ing them first. That avoids embarrassment and negative posts. The mods are watching our thread closely--we want to keep things helpful and pleasant.
When you make a post you need to avoid doing a copy and paste of the work of someone else. It is stealing to copy and paste things directly from other sites such as the TT site.
We have been contacted by them and asked nicely to stop doing that.
If you see good coupons or deals just we love to have you share them with us, just be sure to rewrite them before posting.
6/28/12 - 10/30/12 Thread HERE
2/17/12 - 6/28/12 Thread HERE