Thread DetailsLast Edited by p0opstlnksal0t November 18, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Sale ends 11/16 2pm
Specs here: http://www.everlastgen
Jody from weldingtipsandtricks has several videos of these chinese Everlast welders. they are no Miller units but they seem to be leaps and bounds above the Harbor Freight quality of machines.
Quote :PowerTig 250EX:
PowerTig Series CC Inverter: 250 Amp AC/DC Pulse TIG /200 Amp DC Stick Welder
Processes: GTAW-P, SMAW
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES: The PowerTig 250EX is capable of operating on either 240V single phase or 240V three phase power. Capable of low-amp, soft starts in both AC and DC modes. Amps are adjusted on the panel while used with a foot pedal. Because air-cooled TIG torches are limited generally to 200 amps, Everlast includes a water cooled torch with the PowerTig 250EX. Operating torch "dry" will damage the torch. Water cooler use is strongly recommended.
Features & Benefits
- Stable and smooth starts with exclusive "Easy Start" 5 amp start for AC and DC low amp operation (+/- 2 A).
- Portable and lightweight for use in almost any setting.
- Fully adjustable weld parameters for 2t/4t remote operation.
- High Pulse Frequency capability (.5-500Hz) reduces overall heat input for premium weld quality, without burn through or warping.
- 12 ft. Economy WP 18 series torch with DINSE 35/70 style connectors and quick connect gas fitting for fast setup.
- Built-in 240V receptacle specially designed for use with the Everlast PowerCool 300 Water-cooler.
- Expanded AC cleaning range offers the most adjustability in its class for optimum aluminum welding performance.
- Digital display for precise setting of amperage.
- Color coded controls are easy to find and understand.
- Arc Force Control for Stick use helps reduce spatter, and improve arc quality and performance.
NOTE: For generator use, this welder requires a MINIMUM of 11,000 watts of continuous output with a generator designated as "clean power" output by the generator manufacturer. May require a larger generator for best performance. Use with generators not rated as clean power may void warranty.
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Welding Repair
- Motorsports/Automotive- Construction/HVAC
- Commercial/Industrial maintenance
- Fabrication/machine shops
-12 ft Economy WP 18 series water-cooled TIG torch with cable (Must use water system with torch! Water cooler purchase is highly recommended)
- Work clamp with cable
- SMAW electrode holder(Stub type, subject to change.)
-6 ft power input cable (Does not include plug. Must be supplied by customer and matched to 1 or 3 phase application.)
- Argon regulator
- Consumable starter pack (Does not include Tungsten.)
- Foot Pedal
- Water cooler(strongly recommended)
- Welding cart
- Welding helmet
- Consumable kit
- US built foot pedal (Available as separate purchase only. Not available as a substitution for standard foot pedal.
- Deluxe WP 9,17,18,20, or 26 series flex-head torches includes connectors and remote switch. 15 or 25 ft. (Must purchase separately, not available for substitution.)
- NEW! 17 SERIES FINGER AMP CONTROL TORCH. 15FT. CHECK AVAILABILITY.
- Aluminum (PowerTig Series only)
- Stainless Steel
- Copper/nickel alloys
- Virtually all metals, ferrous or non ferrous.