Question regarding T-mobile since I am not familiar with their plans, I want to switch to T-mobile (currently on AT&T paying $90 for two lines with 3 GB of data each and 500 shared minutes) what will be the cost for family plan for two lines with 3 GB data and 500 shared minutes, would it be higher than $90 or lower or same? Any help is appreciated. TIA
I think you can tell them that you just want to downgrade to the walmart plan. Can someone else who know for sure confirm this?
We cleared this up with TMO a few weeks back.
Here is the only way they block IMEI
1. For phones bought on a PAYMENT or INstallment plan or on new Value payment plans (phone full price) and contract defaulted. THey still have sercurity interest in phone unlike on a normal account. They will blacklist IMEI and phone is brick until paid for by buyer in full.
2. Phones aquired on ANY type accounts by use of false information or fraud. Ie. fake name, SS, credit card, ect ect. Fraud is fraud. OR PHONES BOUGHT ON A NORMAL 2 YEAR CONTRACT were the first monthly use payment is never made. Phone is bricked
3. Phones suspected in use in a crime or used against the law. Bricked.
4. Phones stolen by TMO employees or in lots. I.e. off a shipment, from a store ect. Bricked
5. last, phones claimed to not have been delivered to account holders home or phones reported stolen or lost to Asurion insurance may be bricked.
These phones are not owned by normal contract and are bricked. Buyer beware.
Now the phones that WILL NOT BE BRICKED or BLOCKED are phones that were used on a NORMAL TMO customers account that has been closed for default or unpaid balance. These phones are the property of the OWNER not TMO and TMO is smart enough to not block and even though the account is in default. The owner is free to sell phone and buyer is safe to use. It will not be blacklisted! Even phones upgraded or bought for free on a NORMAL 2 year contract plan will not be Blacklisted if account defaults.
So what is your issue? If your using fraud to buy or sell then I dont blame TMO for blacklisting. YOU DONT OWN THE PHONE!
If your just a sad person that has financial troubles and goes belly up on your 2 year contract and wants to sell your phones you are free to do so and buyer is safe. Now your credit report. Not so much.
Oh and there is nothing you can do. Edit talk is not allowed about IMEI and I can tell you its on the current phones all but futile
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.