Harbor Freight 25% off coupon ACCEPTED at Home Depot - socal
I know this has been posted before about Home Depot sometimes accepting HF coupons. I used it today at an El Monte, California HD and it worked.
Here's exactly what I did:
- I called first and asked if they accepted HF coupons. Lady said yes.
- Went to HD and went to a cashier to confirm it. (don't bother asking a regular associate on the floor because they will always tell you to ask a cashier. Also try to ask the lead cashier so that you don't hold up the lines or feel embarrassed if they deny it when you got a bunch of people behind you.)
- The cashier had to call the manager to confirm it because it was a whopping 25% off.
- Tell the cashier what you plan to buy also so it's easier to explain it to their manager.
- Manager said as long as it's not a black friday SALE item they will accept it.
I got the Ridgid drill/driver with impact driver combo kit that is priced at $179.99.
And yes it was in their BF ad for that price but that is the regular price so that is why they let me use the coupon because it wasn't a BF sale price.
Again I know it had been posted here before about using HF coupons at HD but a lot complain because no one posts what location. I can confirm that the HD in El Monte, CA will accept it. Not all socal HD will accept it though because earlier in the day I tried one in Monrovia, CA and they said no.
So for those who received the HF 25% off single item coupon and want to use it at HD before it expires...that's how.
I've attached my reciept.