Is part of this deal the fact that it is on sale this week at Target? Or is this the regular price? I don't see it on sale in this week's ad.
It's regular price
How do you get around the Target coupon which states "Limit one coupon or offer per guest" and the Manufacturer coupon which states "limit one coupon per purchase"?
Does this mean multiple trips to Target for some coffee creamer?
No, per purchase means per item purchase (so you can have two of the same items in a single transaction). If it were per transaction, it would state "transaction." And you can ask the cashier to do two separate transactions if they look nice enough (YCMV-your cashier may vary ) or go to another checkout line.
Hope this helps for people with the "already printed issue".
I'm using IE9.
1. Go back to the main link in the facebook page where it says "Share you delight".
2. Click on the Click Here.
3. Enter a unique email address like email@example.com
4. Rinse and repeat, but with firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Use a zany, crazy address that nobody would use.
6. Scroll up a little after you printed and click on "Click Here" again to rinse and repeat so you don't have to refresh the page or even open a new page.
The email address seems to be what activeates the "already printed" error when it's already used.
This process allows you to print the coupon 4 times. At least in my trials.
Last edited by meetyburger; 11-28-2012 at 12:47 PM..
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.