Deal DetailsPromoted 11-30-2012 at 10:00 AM View Original Post
Note, a Twitter Account is required for these steps below
- Click here and sync your Amex card to your Twitter account
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexDellOffer to add the offer to your syned Amex Card
- Note, be sure that you receive an "@ reply" message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make a single purchase of $599 or more by December 31, 2012.
- A statement credit should be issued within 8 weeks after your qualifying purchase
If you have already tweeted/enrolled, you are still good and have until 12/31 to use your enrolled Dell offer.
I was looking through the lastest batch of Amex Twitter links (by simply incrementing the last digit in the URL starting from 0001), and came across this. This hasn't been announced officially at https://twitter.com/AmericanExpress/favorites, but apparently this is already working. See Wiki for more info.
Quote :Receive a one-time $150 statement credit when you spend $599 or more (in a single purchase) at Dell.com by 12/31/2012. Tweet using #AmexDellOffer to add this offer to your synced American Express Card. This offers does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you’ve received a confirmation “@ reply” message from our Twitter handle @amexsync that the offer has been added, just shop with your synced Card to redeem!
. . .
(iv) you must use your synced Card to make a purchase of $599 or more online at the listed merchant by 12/31/2012.
. . .
Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. (Offer channels include Twitter, Facebook, App, My Offers tab in Amex account, etc.)
Steps (Twitter method, because not all Amex accounts have a My Offers tab, and even if you have a My Offers tab this offer may not be under it):
- Sync your Amex card if your card is not already synced: http://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter
- You can unsync and re-sync if you don't know which card is already synced: https://sync.americanexpress.com/...th/Twitter
- (Steps below assume your card is already synced previously and you have not signed into Twitter.)
- Click https://sync.americanexpress.com/...F123270004 to tweet:
- Click "Tweet" icon.
- Enter username/email, password, click "Sign in and Tweet".
- Go to "twitter.com" to verify:
- Click "@ Connect" on top. (May also need to click "Mentions".)
- Make sure you see "@<you> thx for enrolling in #AmexDellOffer. Spend w/ synced Card & receive credit. See terms: http://amex.co/TiJRTi"
- Buy from Dell by 12/31.
- Single purchase must be $599+. You can pad your order with GCs or whatever, or order all GCs, as long as the total (after discounts, taxes, shipping, whatever) that hits Amex is $599+.
- After you make your purchase at Dell, the "Thanks for using your synced Card!" email from Amex does not show the amount. This is normal now.
- You should be able to consolidate GCs here: http://buygconline.com/consolidation/index.aspx
From http://content.dell.com/us/en/hom...rd-us.aspx you can:
- Mail a Gift Card (5th item down) (Note: eGC does NOT work because it goes to cashstar.com)
- Check Your Balance (on right)
- Consolidate Your Gift Cards (on right)
Other offers in the current batch:
Eastern Mountain Sports
Union Square Café
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Previous batch. Some are still valid.