Did I just buy Fake Beats by Dre?
It sounds like you guys are expert and was wondering if the beats I bought were fake or real. Its weird because I did so much research and when I went to go buy it from a guy on craigslist for $200 cash, it looked so real. These are the Beats By Dre Studio.
I watched so many Beats By Dre Fake VS real videos and im just in awe on how close they are in comparison. Its just crazy.
1. It came with Duracell batteries
2. It registered fine on the beats website but I dont think that means anything.
3. The wrapping looked good. THe top of the box had a opening where the shrink opening is. I heard someone on youtube that if the top is completely covered in shrink then its fake. This one had a nice oval opening around the top.
4. Im not an audiofile so I cant tell if its "good" music or not so sound quality wise I dont know.
5. I can not find any Real or Fake ones that look like the box that I have and the manuals that mine come with.
6. The biggest thing is that when I opened the Battery Cover, There was NO serial Number at all. Like not even an indication that a serial number sticker existed. Its really weird. Its just blank.