$50 iTunes Gift Card for $35 or less - Safeway B&M (Club Card Required)
You can get $15 off the purchase of a $50 Apple iTunes gift card at Safeway B&M, through their Just For U program (Club Card required).
1. Go to www.safeway.com and sign in with your Just For U account (or sign up for one) - Club Card required
2. Click on the Just For U link (upper-left menu button)
3. Click on the the "Coupon Center" link
4. In the left-hand column, click on "Special Offers", under "View By Categories"
5. When the offer for the iTunes card appears, click the red "Add" button
6. Go to Safeway and buy the card and make sure you add your Club Card number to obtain the discount.
$15 Off iTunes Gift Cards
Save on purchase of $50.00 or more in iTunes gift cards, redeemable until 12/29. Limit 1
Offer Details: While supplies last. Purchase must be made in one transaction. Limit one coupon per transaction. TM and © 2012 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Expires 12/29/2012.
As others have stated, there is a 15% off (in combination with the $15 off) promotion going on right now at Safeway. This could make your purchase even less, but the 15% off promo ends on Christmas Day. You do not need to add the 15% off special onto your card, but you DO need to add the $15 off special to your card. Please see instructions above.
Furthermore, when you sign up for a J4U account (after you obtain a Club Card), you are sometimes given "Personalized Deals" specials. YMMV, but some have gotten $3 off $30, $4 off $40, etc. This could make your purchase even sweeter. (You can find your "Personalized Deals" on the Just For U page. Remember to ADD the deal by clicking the red button.)
Hope that helps!