I recommend dividend growth companies with solid profit making, check out www.dividendmantra.com as his goals are to get dividends to pay all his living expenses and retire/FI/Freedom-from-having-to-work extremely young.
I recommend investing lightly in dividend growth companies, buying blocks of shares to hold on indefinitely. Then also investing lightly for more Capital Gains stocks, trying to get 10% off of $2k investments by patiently observing and not worrying about the stock. Buy, forget, get notified when above 10% of initial stock buy, then look at fundamentals of company again, and sell if reasonable from your knowledge and experience and strategy, not the expensive fee'd experts. Most importantly, Have Fun with the Time you have. Let money make money for you, and let money do all the WORK for you as you spend your one and only Life enjoying freedom and happiness!
How to Start Living a better Life
1) Have Expenses <<< than your income
2) Invest your money to increase you passive income
3) Get your free time back to develop better relationships with those you care about!
4) Find inner peace from your past, for your future, and for your happiness with freeing your chains in the present!
5) Start questioning the Media and Government, to make sure they are generally on a right path for existence and moral standing.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.