Normally $25 + Shipping at mini-box.com. Requires an external AC adapter.
This is best power supply for low power mini-ITX rigs. Extremely energy efficient with no fans to add noise. It only has a couple of power connectors so it really is just for an HTPC, firewall, or small NAS set-up.
- Power connectors: One 4-pin molex, one SATA, one 20 pin ATX power
- Low heat dissipation
- High efficiency at light loads (Intel Atom)
- 96% efficiency
- 80 watts, 12V input
- Configurable wire harness
- P4 Mini cable can be used for onboard P4 connection
- OSCON / POSCAP capacitors, Japan
The AC adapter needed is similar in specs to most LCD power supplies. If you are lucky you have an old one already from an ancient monitor. If not, you can get this 12V 6A unit for only $8.25 w/FSSS. Combine the two and you have a 80+ Titanium power supply for less than $30 shipped!