Hi ShyBoy, if you consider yourself to be smarter than most of the people in general.. I'd suggest reading and researching everything you can on www.investopedia.com
Start off with virtual (play) money on whatever you choose to do.
From then on, if you succeed.. You go from there.
If you do not succeed, try again. If you don't find it for you.. Seek a financial advisor.
It also really depends on how much money you are trying to make and what risks you are willing to take.
Keeping investing time in learning about various investments, and then various investment strategies from many passionate personal finance bloggers out there.
Paying financial advisers to run things is costly, but paying them and learning from them is an investment for yourself in the long term.
Self-education is one of the most rewarding investments in life.
How to Start Living a better Life
1) Have Expenses <<< than your income
2) Invest your money to increase you passive income
3) Get your free time back to develop better relationships with those you care about!
4) Find inner peace from your past, for your future, and for your happiness with freeing your chains in the present!
5) Start questioning the Media and Government, to make sure they are generally on a right path for existence and moral standing.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.