401k are great for 401k Hedge Fund Managers whom get to bank off your money with fees and pass on all the risk to your accounts.
They are also great for Governments, because you will continue to be a working-taxing man all your life, as you put investment money into their agendas for their 401k Manager friends.
How to Start Living a better Life
1) Have Expenses <<< than your income
2) Invest your money to increase you passive income
3) Get your free time back to develop better relationships with those you care about!
4) Find inner peace from your past, for your future, and for your happiness with freeing your chains in the present!
5) Start questioning the Media and Government, to make sure they are generally on a right path for existence and moral standing.
Hmm Ally Bank offers a higher interest on checking .40 compared to Charles Schawb .15. I wonder if I should make the switch, thoughts? I am open a savings with them.
Unless you're planning on keeping a ton of money in your checking account I would shop based on the features and convenience rather than the interest rate. At the end of the day .4 vs .1 on a $5-$10k average balance is going to be slim.
Look for things like bill pay, convenience of ATM's that are free to use, and ease of depositing money.
I personally use Wells Fargo and love the features, customer service in the branch's could be better but I love the online tools like Bill Pay and the convenience of their ATM's for me in MN.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.