Skyrocketing Inflation on Everything
In the last few months, businesses have:
1) Utilities have increased all their "Customer Surchage fees" by $2. This includes Comcast.
2) Price of all meats has nearly doubled.
3) Gasoline of course has been steadily rising. 12 years ago it was around $1/gallon. I just watched an episode of LOST on Netflix with a flashback to the mainland and they had $1.32/gal prices.
4) Reduced Quantity and Quality of all their products, example Lays chip bags are smaller for more price. Grocery stores are generating their own products at lower prices but less quality. Plastic caps and 2 ltr bottles are shrinking down in sizes, at same or more prices.
5) Taxes are going up because of expirations while interest rates are near 0%.
6) Salary rates have shrunk and are remaining at lower levels, that is if you haven't been laid off or fired.
7) Everyone i know has been laid off. Guess what they do then besides try to look for other jobs? They talk about it, spread the word that Politicians are failing their citizens and country. Or they go protest and become Extreme Activist while self-sustaining themselves by growing food and getting of the utility grids with their own innovations.
What do you think about skyrocketing inflation? Have you seen this across all Slick Deals and the Forums?