Deal DetailsPromoted 01-23-2013 at 09:23 AM View Original Post
- Start here
- Select stamp on upper right of page
- Choose first stamp offered in list (3/4" x 1 7/8") for $0.99 and click "Get Started"
- Design your stamp
- For free shipping you must upload an image from your computer to your stamp (choose advanced editing mode). You may elect to keep the image you uploaded on your stamp, or you may slide the image outside of visible area.
- If you elected to slide the uploaded image outside visible area, when you approve of your stamp and hit "next" you will get a notification that it is no longer within the margin. Select "Continue without Changes".
- Click "Next"
- Proceed to checkout
- Leave quantity at 1
- Total will be $0.99 with free shipping.
Self-inking, 3/4" x 1 7/8" stamp. Shipping might be free if one pays in-store. Terms say "Not valid in store or for in-store pickup." Who knows what will happen.
Link is at staples.com. Promo pricing doesn't work from there. Promo pricing works from http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/pr...index.html using the direct link: http://print.staples.c
DEAD DEAD DEAD
Price now $9.99 plus shipping
EMAIL RECEIVED FROM STAPLES on 1/28/2013:
Quote :Valued Staples Customer,
Thank you for your recent purchase of a custom stamp (3/4'' x 1 7/8'), model E4912, sku 341978. Please note that the advertisement for this stamp stated that "Shipping charges apply." We have identified that your order (order number listed above) is missing the required shipping fees. If you would like 7 day delivery, the shipping charge is $9.95, or you can choose expedited shipping for $13.95. Please call us at 888-333-3199 by Wednesday, January 30th to confirm your desired shipping preference. If we do not hear from you by this date, we will assume that you do not want the order fulfilled and we will issue you a refund within 5-7 business days.
We value your business and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please do not reply to this email. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at 888-333-3199 or email@example.com.
We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.
Staples Customer Service
So far the earliest order receiving such e-mail was placed on 1/23 9:30am EST (6:30am PST). Most orders receiving this email were placed with RUSH service. Please update this line if you received this e-mail with an order placed even earlier.
***They will let you combine orders, add products, or duplicate stamps at $0.99 to get over $20 for free shipping!***
Thanks leafergreen for showing the free shipping method.
Rep them here: leafergreen
Same deal last year.
Detailed Instructions (credit to danny_lamchops; updated by BB182):
- Click on this link: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/120101/merch16156/index.html
- Then click on the stamp photo on the upper right hand corner.
- "Get Started" with the first selection.
- Design your stamp as you see fit. There are layout templates at the top that you can use to get started. You can also click advanced editing below the preview to add addition text/images, change fonts, and move things around.
- If you did not include an uploaded image in your design, you must add one to get free shipping.
- Enter advanced editing mode if you have not already done so.
- Click the "Add Image" button and go to the "My Computer" tab. Select and upload any image. The crop and rotation settings do not matter.
- Drag the image you uploaded completely outside the border of the stamp. It will not be visible anymore.
- Then when it's done, agree to the terms. Ignore the "Image in Margin" warning as long as your real content is within the dotted lines.
- Only select ONE quantity, since the price is only good for one stamp at a time.
- If you want to make more, just close out of the page and open the page from the beginning. Your other stamp and design will still be in your cart. Only one uploaded image per order is required to trigger free shipping, so you can skip most of these steps the second time.
Some ideas of Stamps you can make (please add to the list):
- ID theft/Black out stamp (image attached below)
- Facebook icons (like/dislike etc)
- "Return to Sender: No Such Person at this Address"
- For Deposit Only
- Return address
- Good Job!/Smile for kid's charts
- Stamp of Approval
- Tramp Stamp
If you want an Black Out Stamp, or Identity Theft Protection Rubber Stamp, you can use the image attached.
Rep here: fatwalletcat
Two more sizes added, these also work well for black out stamps. (Sell for $10 on Amazon)
Rep here: Wolf1e