1. The promotion is valid for a limited time only, and promotional credits are limited. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
2. Your Facebook account must be connected to Amazon to claim the promotional credit.
3. After you see the Share & Claim action confirmation, a $5 credit will be applied to your Amazon account and will remain there until it has been applied toward an eligible purchase or until it expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on June 30, 2013, whichever occurs first.
4. Promotional credit may only be applied to the purchase of eligible items that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Promotional credit may not be applied to (i) the purchase of Amazon.com Gift Cards or (ii) items sold by sellers other than Amazon.com. For example, promotional credit may be applied to body wash offered by Amazon.com, but promotional credit may not be applied to the same body wash offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website.
5. If you have not used the full $5 value of the promotional credit on an eligible purchase, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your promotional credit on each of your additional eligible purchases until you have used its full value or until the promotional credit expires, whichever occurs first.
6. Void where prohibited and in case of fraud.
7. If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional credit will not apply.
8. The promotion is not transferable, not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
if you're concerned about needless spam to others, make sure when the amazon app installs to change it to view "only me" when you are installing the app
Quote from Wildpir8 :
Use a "secondary" account and there won't be any info to be had.
Quote from rawrrawrrawr :
"THIS APP WILL RECEIVE:
Your basic info
Your email address XXXX)
Your profile info: description, birthday and likes
Access to post on your behalf
Permission to access your data when you're offline"
Just disconnect the Amazon app from Facebook after you complete this process if you are so concerned...
Edit: Apparently they (Amazon) can still keep your data. Learn something new everyday.
Free money. Thanks OP!
And good advice to use either "secondary" account if you are worried of giving out your info or setting the "Who sees this?" to "only me" if you are worried of spam.
Personally, I've been doing these facebook amazon promotions for a while now on my primary account and have never had any issue. I just delete the post from my timeline on facebook after I get the credit lol.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.