You should change the date to 1/26, since it's only available for 2 hrs (CT) on the 25th, and all day tomorrow.
1. There is only one new poll each day.
2. Each poll can only be taken once per fb account, but you can link 2 facebook accounts to a single reward zone acct (eg if you share your RZ account with your s.o., parent, sibling, etc). Just use the same login on the BB RZ app on the 2nd fb acct.
3. You can only take one poll/day/fb acct (max 2). Per user grrrarg on blu-ray.com:
Always wait until after 12AM CST when the Best Buy day cycles -- if you do it right when the poll shows up you will always have to do it in the 2 hour block before the Best Buy day cycles (since they put the new polls up at 10PM CST). If you wait until the poll has been up for 2 hours you then have 22 hours in which to complete it without worrying about the 0 point issue.
4. RZ certs do stack, but your total amt used must be less than the purchase price (eg you can not use a $5 cert on a 4.99 item).
Forgive me for being slow, but I need help comprehending how to not have any more "0 point" problems. This evening (almost 12 CST) I took a poll with 2 FB actt/1RZ acct, and only one FB got the points. I thought that I was taking the 1/25 poll, but it turns out it was already the 1/26 that was up (the Van Halen one). So here are my questions:
1) Can I retake the poll for the account that didn't get the points during the 2 hour recycling period? I think the answer to this most likely is a no, but I just want to make sure...
2) When would it be best for me to take the next poll for both (2) FB accounts, if another is posted for 1/27? Should I take the poll for both accounts after 8 PM CST, but before 10PM CST?
TIA, and again, sorry that I'm not grasping what has been said in regards to this "0 point" problem. TIA
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.