Make sure the Iphone is updated to the current 6.1 or latest version for your model
Make sure ITUNES is updated to the 11.0.1
Make sure the phone is not jailbroken. You will have to remove the jailbreak (lower baseband). You can google/youtube how to do this.
Also try doing this process again on another computer. Also if the phone is reported STOLEN/LOST it will not work on USA GSM. It will only work overseas. The phone will not work on Sprint/Verizon/Net10/Straighttalk
Also if the phone is NOT ACTIVATED, it will not work. You will need to activate it by using an ACTIVE AT&T USA sim card
To complete the unlock, simply:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed. Make sure an sim card is inserted in phone.
2. Open iTunes on your MAC or PC and verify that you have Internet connectivity.
3. Connect your iPhone to iTunes by USB cable.
4. Back up your iPhone. How to back up: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766
5. Complete the setup assistant and restore your backup
6. After the process has finished, disconnect your iPhone, wait 10 seconds, reconnect to iTunes. It’s fully unlocked.
Mine was also successfully unlocked.
Also note if using the iphone 5 there is no need to restore through itunes, just insert t-mobile sim and the phone will perform a soft reset automatically and should be unlocked.
I been told this works on the iphone 4s.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.