man, don't see this anywhere on the local paper. It's going to be hard for this to fly in store.
imaginary wheel is like i said
Saved a buck or two? Thank the OP by repping if you like the post or was helped out You can always Thumb up the deal and rep those that helped you. Found a sour deal or bad deal Click on the Thumbs Down. What would my life and wallet be without slickdeals?
Worst companies to exist & Never do business with: gearbest - rakuten aka buy - tigerdirect - officemax - Shop4tech
1. Two G27 wheels were pulled from shelves (although due to this I never did find where they are supposed to go) and stashed in a cart that an employee at some point was using, definitely not a customers cart.
2. The ad at the front of the store reflected the 39.99 price
3. Scanned in at 299.99 + tax
4. I said that I saw the price was 39 perhaps more but under 50 in the ad at the front. I didn't have a copy on me so they "went into the back" for about 2 min and came back with a flier that didn't include the wheel.
5. I didn't push the issue; it is certainly a long shot. Fry's runs a tight ship, it didn't seem like any type of "override" adjustment would be done here.
6. They didn't have the SD card I went there looking for.
Last edited by nocreditcardebt; 02-22-2013 at 06:24 PM..
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.