Even though I dont have a frys close to me, I remembered that Best Buy starts their new price match policy TODAY! Which states:
"At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor’s store and these designated major online retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com."
found here: http://pr.bby.com/best-buy-ends-s...guarantee/
Going to take a shower and head on over to my local BB for a 'price match'
- Seattle, WA - Northgate 03/04/13 (don't go back)
- West Hartford, CT. Success.- Best Buy
- Tustin, CA - 03/03/13- Success.
- Columbus, OH - Polaris - Success.
- Jonesboro, AR - Success - Best Buy
- Lithonia, GA - Success - Best Buy (at customer service, limit to 1)
- Clearwater, FL - Success - Best Buy (showed them the PM policy and they did it)
- Fort Myers, FL - Success - Best Buy (showed them the PM policy and they did it)
- Mayfield Heights, OH - Fail - Best Buy (since Frys is not a "local competitor", manager would not PM)
-I'm assuming Best Buy.
After visiting a Fry's with "All Items Available", rep indicated that the SKU resembles that of a low-stock older clearance model. 3/7/13