Curious. Can you explain why you would get the Leopold ones instead?
From the pictures, the keys sure look like high quality with laser-etched characters.
However, Logitech's friendly warranty is quite enticing.
I've been using the G710 for a few days now and its a solid keyboard for sure. I've had my leopold for maybe 2 years. Both the G710 and the Leopold are heavy duty well built keyboards and honestly either will last you for a long time. Neither needs a warranty really both keyboards are gonna last you. Both have a good mechanical feel.
Reasons I like Leopold better not in any specific order:
1. detachable/replaceable USB cable on the Leo. (not a silly 2x usb plug like G710 has I don't know why it needs 2)
2. varitey of key caps options (I have blank called something like otaku, I like the minimalist design/styling compared to the racey/silly gamer style on the G710)
3. You can choose which switches you want (red, blue, black, brown)
4. No silly macro keys/software (I've had a few keyboards with them including currently using this one g710 and I don't use/need this feature)
5. option for compact keyboard (no number pad)
6. G710 seems louder than the Leo. Possibly because I have blacks on the Leo and browns on the G710.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.