Both of these games are terrible. RE5 would be good if you could play through solo without an AI (or human online) partner.
This. The beta version of the game looked so much better. A crapload of npc's on screen and solo Chris gameplay. IMO Sheva spoiled what could have been a legit successor to GOAT Resident Evil 4. If they had stuck with the original concept, it could have potentially surpassed Resident Evil 4 but only if they had:
- retained Resident Evil 4's inventory system in addition to utilizing Resident Evil 5's quick gun loadout menu (it's stupid you're only allowed to carry 9 items)
- treasure collecting
- puzzles similar to earlier Resident Evil games 1-3
- having to actively conserve ammo
- More night time sections
- Better weapon customization (similar to Resident Evil 4 where there was a point to upgrading each and every weapon)
- Herb combination (similar to Resident Evil 4)
- 4-5 types of weapons per category (handguns, rifles, shotguns, ARs, etc.)
- If you're gonna go action, don't do it half-ass, go all out and adjust the character movement actions
- Make the controls a hyrbrid of Shadows of the Damned and Dead Space (Resident Evil 6 tried, but fell flat on this)
The Resident Evil 5 we know (but not necessarily love) ultimately paved the way to Resident Evil 6 which for me was good, but left much to be desired.
If they reboot the series, no farks will be given... so long as they don't screw up the reboot
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.