Participation Limited To Smokers 21 Years Of Age Or Older Who Are Legal Residents Of The 50 United States Or The District of Columbia (Excluding Residents Of MA, MI, and VA)
No Purchase Or Payment Of Any Kind Necessary To Enter Or Win Void In MA, MI, VA And Where Prohibited
Purchase Or Acceptance Of A Product Offer Does Not Improve Your Chances Of Winning
1. Eligibility: The Marlboro Rock the Ranch Instant Win Game (the "Instant Win Game") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Massachusetts, Michigan, and Virginia) and the District of Columbia who are smokers twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Philip Morris USA Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, advertising and promotion agencies including ePrize, Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Noncompliance with any of the above eligibility requirements will result in disqualification. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Massachusetts, Michigan, Virginia, and where prohibited. Participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Presenter's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any person who has been convicted of a felony, is the subject of a pending arrest warrant, is the subject of a pending criminal trial or sentencing, is on criminal probation, or has been convicted of a misdemeanor or any offense involving (a) any crime against a person, including any crime of violence or threatened violence, domestic violence or sexual offense, (b) theft, (c) robbery, (d) burglary, (e) fraud, (f) forgery, (g) manufacture, use and/or distribution of controlled substances or (h) any crime against public order, including disorderly conduct or public indecency, or is a habitual offender with three or more misdemeanor or summary-type offense convictions is not eligible to win a Ranch Trip Prize (and forfeits the prize) or to be designated as a winner's traveling companion. Any person who has won a Marlboro Ranch Trip in a Marlboro contest or sweepstakes, or has received a gift of a Marlboro Ranch Trip as the recipient of a Marlboro Ranch Trip offer within the five (5) year period prior to March 31, 2013 is not eligible to win a Marlboro Ranch Trip Prize in this Instant Win Game.
2. Presenter: Philip Morris USA Inc., 6601 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230.
Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Instant Win Game begins on April 1, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 12, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Instant Win Game.
4. How to Enter: To play the Instant Win Game, you must first become a registered user at www.marlboro.com. If you are not a registered user, go to www.marlboro.com and follow the instructions to register. By registering at www.marlboro.com you agree to be added to the Marlboro mailing list. Once you have registered, log on to www.marlboro.com and click on the link to the "Rock the Ranch" Instant Win Game. You will automatically receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day and proceed to the Instant Win Game page. Follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. For purposes of this Instant Win Game, a "day" begins at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Presenter is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY PRESENTER OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT?S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. PRESENTER WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be four hundred fifty-one (451) random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. There will be ten (10) random, computer-generated winning times per day, except for the last two days during which there will be twenty-five (25) winning times on the forty-first day of the promotion and twenty-six (26) generated on the last day of the promotion. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or provide any other requested information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Presenter will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all eligible entrants who did not win a ranch trip. There will be five (5) alternate drawings for each ranch trip prize, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prizes: FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY ONE (451) GRAND PRIZES : A Marlboro Ranch trip. Each consisting of a 4-day/3-night trip for two (2) to a ranch in the Western United States (the "Ranch") in Summer, 2013 (exact dates to be determined by Presenter at its sole discretion). Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner's and traveling companion's nearest commercial airport (determined by Presenter in its sole discretion) to commercial airport near the Ranch; three (3) nights' accommodations at a Ranch determined by Presenter in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); ground transportation to and from airport; meals at the Ranch (menu determined by Presenter in its sole discretion); and a check for $600. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $4,940. All travelers must present a valid, government-issued photo ID upon arrival at the Ranch. A valid, unexpired driver's license may be required to be eligible to participate in certain activities at the Ranch. Winner must agree to depart and return on dates specified by Presenter and attend the Ranch location specified by Presenter. If winner cannot travel on dates specified, prize may be forfeited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Presenter will make reasonable efforts to select travel dates acceptable to winner. Presenter will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Presenter's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Presenter air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Presenter's sole discretion. In the event winner does not travel to the Ranch, that portion of the prize (including both the winner's and traveling companion's airline tickets) will be forfeited and airline tickets canceled. Presenter will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. In the event a winner's traveling companion is deemed ineligible, winner may be given the opportunity to select an alternate traveling companion, time permitting, or may be required to travel without a companion or forfeit the prize in its entirety at Presenter's sole discretion. In the event that the winner travels without a companion, the ARV of the prize is $3,050.00 and the difference will not be awarded. The ARV for this prize is an estimate; the actual value may also vary based on airfare fluctuations, and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference, if any, between actual and estimated approximate retail value.
Potential winners will be required to (i) sign and return an Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release (all provided by D.L. Blair, Inc.) and (ii) submit sufficient proof of age in the form of a legible photocopy of a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g., a driver's license) bearing a complete name, address, date of birth and signature ("Prize Documents").
Traveling companion of Ranch Trip winner must sign a Release of Liability (provided by D.L. Blair, Inc.) and submit a legible photocopy of a valid government-issued photo ID, bearing his/her name, complete address, date of birth and signature. All completed Prize Documents must be returned within seven (7) days (including Saturday, Sunday and holidays) of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification. Traveling companion of Ranch Trip Prize winner must be a legal U.S. resident residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia, twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of execution of the Release of Liability and must comply with all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Presenter reserves the right to conduct a background check on potential Ranch Trip Prize winners, and potential Ranch Trip Prize winners must cooperate with Presenter as a condition of prize award. In addition, Presenter reserves the right to conduct a background check on potential Ranch Trip Prize winner's traveling companion, and such traveling companion must cooperate with Presenter as a condition of participation. Any false statement will result in automatic disqualification. Ranch Trip Prize winners will be notified by overnight mail approximately four weeks after returned Prize Documents are received by D.L. Blair, Inc. and winner's, and winner's traveling companion's eligibility is determined.
Limit : One (1) prize per person. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays and the times of those plays. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Presenter, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value if the prize indicated should become unavailable for any reason. Winner must acceptprize in its entirety, as stated in these Official Rules, except that a Ranch Trip Prize winner may travel without a traveling companion. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $2,227,940.00.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes winner's consent to Presenter's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS INSTANT WIN GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PRESENTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Presenter will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated mail, misdirected email, or for any technical problems, faulty, lost, garbled, incomplete, incorrect or mistranscribed data transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with this Instant Win Game. Presenter is not responsible for malfunctions or breakdown of any network systems, unavailable service connections, lost, incomplete, faulty network connectivity of any kind, failures of any service providers, or any combination thereof, which may limit a person's ability to participate in this Instant Win Game. Proof of a winning Instant Win Game play will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Presenter. Presenter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Instant Win Game if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Instant Win Game; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Instant Win Game as determined by Presenter and/or the independent judging organization, in their sole discretion. If the Instant Win Game is so cancelled or modified, Presenter will award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to such action (assuming a sufficient number of entries are received) in a random drawing, and Presenter shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with this Instant Win Game. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions. Presenter and/or Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the participant fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Presenter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Presenter, ePrize, Inc., and any promotional agencies or partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Instant Win Game or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Instant Win Game, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Instant Win Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Instant Win Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Instant Win Game, or receipt, or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another play in the Instant Win Game, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Presenter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Instant Win Game but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Presenter in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.