I'm confused.. because I see people on SD offering / willing to trade / sell for much more than $5 all the time.
Thanks for the head's up.
they should be mod alerted
Quote from ricohitman :
So we can't trade equal coupons?
you're welcome to trade a higher value coupon (that's your perogative) but you cannot ask for more than a $5 value gc.
here are the rules for trading:
Quote from kel_be :
*These Rules are Constantly Being Updated! Please Read Them ALL*
You are welcome to trade anything you please, as long as it is $5 or under (retail value, not perceived value) excluding coupons. Please be aware that you are trading at your own risk! If something happens, the Moderators will not get involved. You need to work out the problems/issues with the other party on your own. You cannot negatively bash a “bad trader” in your signature, or anywhere else on Slickdeals.net It is a Personal Attack, and is not allowed here.
You may contact a moderator after you have made every effort possible to resolve the issue(s).
Remember, you are trading at your own risk! We are unable to enforce any sanctions or force a user to act since we do not monitor nor endorse this activity. Further, we cannot guarantee that administrative sanctions will occur as a result of abuse without positive proof.
Do NOT offer money of any kind! It's a self promotion for personal gain (monetary gain), and it's not allowed! Money cannot exchange hands between SD member. This is includes PMs, posts, or any other forms of communication on SD! You cannot ask for money/Pay Pal in "exchange". That is selling, and is not allowed here. Same for referrals! You cannot have people take part in referrals as part of your “trade”.
1. Must be $5 or under (retail value, perceived value). Anything more will be removed (moderators reserve the right to remove your entire post if necessary). Repeat offenders will be warned.
2. Don't like the $5 rule? Don't participate here
3. You may only trade for something for $5 and under and only offer something $5 and under.
4. If there is a problem with your trade, or the person you are trading with you need to work it out on your own and in PRIVATE. Moderators will no longer be getting involved in disputes. Alert the Moderators of any dishonest or bad traders after resolution attempts have been made.
5. What number rule is this? That's the MAXIMUM retail value your trade must be.
6. Have fun, be fair and honest.
7. $5 or under ONLY.
8. Post only what you would like and what you have. All replies and dealing should be done via PM.
9. F�nf, cinq, cinco, пять, cinque, vijf, fem, five. Got it? Good! 10. You must list the amounts of the items you are trading. Don't say “GC”, say “$3 GC”. Be honest & specific.
11. Coupons carry a value of only 1/20 of 1 cent. Therefore, they are OK if the OFF amount exceeds $5.
12. You can trade an item that have a value over $5 for any other item that has a value of $5 or less. For example, you can trade a Fandango GC (ARV $13.50) for a $5 Amazon CG. Bu you cannot trade the Fandango code for something over $5 (like a $14 Amazon GC).
13. Keep the chit chat to a very low minimum, so it does not clutter the board!
14. PLEASE edit your original post when what you were offering for trade is gone (just GONE is fine!) PLEASE DO NOT mod alert these posts for removal. They are kept in case there is ever an issue with trades that the mods need to look into. 15. You can only “bump” your trade list once in a 24hr period.
16. REGARDING "GIFT CODES": some examples of these may include but are not limited to... 1-800 flowers, Victoria's secret, Amazon, Bloomingdale's, Sak's, etc. Any gift code you post for trade MUST adhere to the $5.00 trade value limit, or it will be removed!!
If you do not follow these rules, this thread will be closed by a mod and ruin it for all the Slick Dealers who enjoy it. YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN THE SLICK DEALS DOG POUND IF YOU IGNORE RULES! Please, do not ruin it for those who love this thread!
casually cruel in the name of being honest
Quote from JohnnyHot :
That's called a Serra smack down! I've had me some of that before. Stings don't it??!
I would love this coupon as I work at a hospital. Only thing I have to trade Is a 25 off 250 hard stock card coupon from Lowes. This one can be used at home depot. Expires 5/27/13. Can be emailed for use at Lowes or snail mailed for use at home depot. Pm me. Thanks
$2.15 total for Generic OTC Coenzyme Q10 Softgels, 75mg, 30/Pack
Dr. Oz say 100 mg per day, so youre short 25.
I had a split personality, but I'm better now, no I'm not, yes I am, no I'm not, ah shut up!
Boston..City of Champions:
2012 Boston College Eagles
2011 Boston Bruins
2008 Boston Celtics.
2013 Boston Redsox. 2007 Boston Redsox. 2004 Boston Redsox.
2005 New England Patriots, 2004 Patriots, 2002 Patriots
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.