Deal DetailsPromoted 06-26-2013 at 10:11 PM View Original Post
- Redeem Groupon here.
- Enter Redemption Code and PIN located at the center of your Groupon.
- Click "Claim my eGift."
- Use online at Target.com by entering your mobile gift card number and pin at checkout
Groupon is offering a Fandango Movie Ticket (up to $12 value) for $6. Limit 1 per customer. You will receive a Voucher which may be redeemed for a movie ticket online at the Fandango site or via the Fandango App on your Smartphone. Thanks kamina
Note: The promotional value of the ticket voucher expires November 30, 2013.
UPDATE: Target deal just went live!
Note: the Target deal is only available via mobile.
$6 for a Movie Ticket Fandango
Run date: 6/27-6/28 or Until Sold Out
$169.99 for Kindle Fire HD with 7" Display and 16 GB Memory
Run date: 6/27-6/28 or Until Sold Out
$5 for $10 at Target
Run date: 6/27 Until Sold Out
credit to WideOpenSpaces on FW
TARGET SOLD OUT
Fandango purchase LIVE as of 1AM Eastern 6/27. (Limit 1)
Kindle fire purchase just went live @ 3:15 am (Limit 5)
Target Deal appears to work only on Android/Chrome (iOS) User agents - As of 1.24PM EST
http://touch.groupon.com/mobile/e...obile=true > "I already have it"
Directly open Groupon app for Android (maybe iOS?), is now live on Windows Phone
Thanks to sds413
Andriod link (or iOS in Safari):
Go here: https://m-secure.target.com/giftcards/sign-in
- to combine multiple giftcard
- turn eGift card to actual card if you combine your eGift card balance to your physical card
- print out eGift card with barcode to redeem instore
ShopDiscover 10% cashback is also available
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. The full value of the Target Mobile Gift Card never expires. Redeemable in-store and online: Use your mobile device to redeem in-store or online, or use a computer to redeem online at Target.com. No paper vouchers or paper gift cards will be accepted in store locations. Valid only in the U.S. FINAL SALE; no returns
To use in-store:
1. Don't print your voucher or mobile gift card; it will not be accepted.
2. Go to "My Groupons" on your Groupon mobile app. Click "Show Voucher."
3. Show the voucher at checkout.
Target Redcard holders can also have the e-gift card converted to a physical gift card for free at the target.com website and mailed to your address.
To use online:
1. Don't forget to redeem Groupon for mobile gift card before visiting Target.com!
2. Redeem Groupon at https://target-groupon.cashstar.com/claim.
3. Enter Redemption Code and PIN located at the center of your Groupon.
4. Click "Claim my eGift."
5. Use online at Target.com by entering your mobile gift card number and pin at checkout.
Fandango Code is good for 1 movie ticket, up to $12 maximum value. Promotional value of code expires on 11/30/2013 and is good for one-time use only. Only valid for purchases made at www.fandango.com or via a Fandango app for Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office or via the 1-800-Fandango voice telephone service. Code has no cash value, may not be combined with any other offers or promotions, will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is not for resale. If movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Code, customer must pay the remaining balance with preferred method of payment. Any price difference between movie ticket purchased and maximum value of the Fandango Code will not be refunded. Fandango is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. The redemption of a Fandango Code is subject to Fandango’s terms and conditions at www.fandango.com/termsofuse.aspx and www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx.
To get the target deal working:
1. Clear app data for your groupon app (or uninstall and reinstall the app).
2. open www.groupon.com/deals/target in a mobile browser such as Chrome or Safari (reports of Dolphin not working for this)
3. When it tells you about the groupon app, click "I already have it"
4. Purchase the voucher in the app. It will make you log in since you cleared your data.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.