Deal DetailsPromoted 07-17-2013 at 05:06 AM View Original Post
Note, certain exclusions apply; please refer to coupon for more details.
For In-Store Purchases
- Use this Printable Coupon
- Apply coupon code FRIEND20 at checkout (certain exclusions apply)
It's that time of the year again when we can once again take advantage of 20% off and not worry about exclusions listed on the coupon (YMMV). One cool thing this time around is that the discount is off the ENTIRE PURCHASE compared to a single item in previous iterations! Surprisingly, the coupon doesn't exclude clearance items. If someone can report success w/clearance items, I'll update this post.
Edit: Silvery79 reported success on not only clearance but EXCLUDED CLEARANCE!
In-store coupon link
Cool things you can get:
1) TaylorMade Rocketbladez irons (standard or Tour edition)
$559.99 and $639.99+tax and free shipping respectively (I've been told since they don't carry it in the store, they offer free shipping to your house!). These are the hottest irons for both the tour player and amateur right now!
Edit: Strangely, the online code works online for the Tour graphite but not the reg steel and is elgible for Shoprunner shipping! Stick w/ordering from B&M if the Tour graphite doesn't meet your needs.
2) UNDER ARMOUR Men's Coldblack Embossed Golf Shorts - $59.99+tax after coupon
These shorts just came out and are supposed to be super efficient and keeping the heat off you so you can concentrate on your game!
Pro-Form 18.0 RE
Normal price you can find it is about $999 and that is the price online. In my local store the price was $799.97 on clearance. This is a very nice machine at that price and in fact I purchased it on Tuesday before the coupon but had not picked it up. Picked it up today and they applied the coupon and handed me back $160. So total price $640. That is almost as low as you will find a sturdy elliptical. Here are some reviews.
Edit: Use your Discover card online and get 10% bonus cashback starting from 8/18 - 9/4 at Sports Authority!
If you are a LEAGUE member (their free loyalty program), you will get 5% back in rewards!
*Offer valid 7/16/13 at 12:00am EST to 7/20/13 at 11:59pm EST.
Since I have compassion on all you SA newbies here's the lowdown on all these Sports Authority coupons.
1) See all those exclusions on the coupon? IGNORE them because the cashiers typically do. This means you will get great deals on everything you thought you couldn't.
2) Due to the above point, you are better off using the coupon in-store vs online because the automated website will honor all the exclusions whereas the guy/gal behind the counter has been told to ignore the exclusions.
3) Yes, SA typically is high priced and sells normally at retail. However, the beauty of the coupon is that stuff that normally is NEVER discounted or NEVER sees a 20% discount are now happily available to you (ie. golf equipment that just came out, GoPro, Bowflex, etc.)
4) If they don't carry it in your local store, but you see the item on their online website, simply order in the store where they will provide complimentary shipping!!!
5) Sometimes if it didn't work at a certain time of day or day of the week, it may work again when the employees change out. In all cases, I highly suggest speaking to the store manager if the cashier says no. The store managers know their market share (losing out to local chains like Dick's, etc.). Some places may not have much competition (perhaps though stores in SoCal) and therefore can honor the exclusions.
Stores that didn't take the coupon (as reported by members):
Huntington Beach, CA
South Coast, CA