Deal DetailsPromoted 07-29-2013 at 09:07 AM View Original Post
It hasn't hit this price for a while. Last time it was at this price in Feb it went FP.
"Dear <Customer Name>,
Case Number: <Removed>
Please refer to this case in all future correspondence.
Regarding Model Number: BC900
With regard to issues of "melt down", this may be in regard to a recall of a very small number of units that were sold through one vendor over a period of a couple of months in late 2009, early 2010. The recall was for an AC adapter that did not fit certain requirement and was quickly addressed by us as a proactive measure.
While internet discussion forums and the like are a good resource to get others opinions on products, they also are generally marred by rumor and information that is not completely true. The BC-900 and 9009, as well as out other charging units have been in product by our company for nearly 10 years and have been very highly regarded in the industry. As always, if any signs of a flaw or failure occur, While unlikely to occur, we honor our units under the one year product warranty.
For efficient processing when responding to this e-mail please use your email program's "Reply" option to maintain the email thread. Please do not change the subject line of your email.
If you have not already done so, please provide your full name and contact information. This will enable us to serve you better and more efficiently.
Technical Support Representative
La Crosse Technology Ltd.
2817 Losey Boulevard S
La Crosse, WI 54601
It seem like Thomas Distributing is not honoring their sale price and is canceling everyone's order. Please let me know if you got shipping tracking number instead. Thanks. July 30, 2013 at 9:30 PST.
http://www.thomasdistributing.com no longer has the deal for BC-900. I can't even find it on their website anymore. (MrMasterQ)
Amazon now $33.30 , 7:22am pst 7-30-13
Amazon now $33.25 , 7:00am pst 7-30-13
I too got the BC-900 from Thomas Distributing.
Here is a 10% discount code: SHOOTSMARTER
Gateway Page Discount 5% discount on orders coming from select gateway pages
Valid from: 1/19/2011 - 2/1/2015
ShootSmarter Discount for Shootsmarter promos
Valid from: 4/24/2012 - 5/1/2015
This drop the price down to $26.97 + S/H.
TOTAL BEFORE SHIPPING: $31.94
Okay I got it I think. I got to http://coupon.tjoos.com/Coupon-Po...te~1667043
It auto adds one of the code in there. Next I add in "SHOOTSMARTER" this will only give 5% code but when add in the 2nd one "SPCBNE05" this allow me to get an additional 5% for a total of 10%.
Let me know if it works or not, thanks.
1 major concern with this option to buy the BC-900 from Thomas Distributing:
2) the BC-900 has had a history of overheating and fires. This is why I prefer the BC-700 even though it does not have as many features as the BC-900. The BC-700 does everything I need, and I don't have to worry about risk of fire. I've been using mine for 6 years and no issues.
More Info about the melt down: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/...s-Continue
THOMAS TAKES PAYPAL
Alpha Power Battery Charger
Detail Info: http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/900/index.php
PDF Manual: http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/900/manual.pdf
BC-700 vs BC-900?
Alternative Brand with similar functions:
POWEREX MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer w/4pcs 2700mAh AA Rechargeable Batteries
Extra savings w/ promo code EMCXNVR99, ends 7/31 (Reduce by $5 off)
Plus $10 Prepaid Rebate Card from Newegg.com:
about $40.00 after promo code and rebate card plus free shipping.
PDF Manual for the MH-C9000: http://www.mahapowerex.eu/user-ma...ual-en.pdf