Deal DetailsLast Edited by widgit August 13, 2013 at 04:06 AM
This week's ad lets you take $20 off this game (and a few others) when you buy a $1 preorder game card.
Best Buy is selling the same game for $19.99.
Price match the game with best buy and have them scan the preorder card and the game should come out to $0.99!
Hint: To make this a successful purchase, you might want to buy another item of equal value to distract the customer service clerk from the fact that you got a game for $1. Just return the item later.
1. Get Tomb Raider, GTA4, and a GTA5 $1 pre-order card.
2. Give the clerk Tomb Raider
3. Show your phone with the BB price and ask for a price match. If no phone ask for price match to Best Buy or Amazon.
4. Hand the clerk GTA4
5. Hand the clerk GTA5 pre-order card (Total will be the cost of GTA 4 + $0.99 + tax)
You are NOT obligated to buy GTA5 with this, they will only hold a copy for you for a short period after it's release (if you choose to pick it up).
6. Return GTA4 later. (Final cost of of Tomb Raider is $0.99)
Works with these $1 pre-order cards: Splinter Cell, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Watch Dogs and GTA V, Don't pick Battlefield 4
Also, check the expiration date on the pre-order cards. Some are expired. It may be why some didn't work.
Can have multiple in same transaction. Pic uploaded
Uploaded a PS3 receipt\