Thread DetailsLast Edited by DeividdoSama August 24, 2013 at 08:20 PM
- Legos at 50% or more off. Several of the Monster Hunter and Hero Factory sets were 60-75% off. There were one or two random Duplo set at 75% off, but the shelves were cleared of those already. Some of the Lego City sets were at least 50% off like the Garbage Truck ($10 from $20), the Mining 4x4 ($6 from $12), and some others. There were also some Mego Block Halo sets at 50% off and some Mego Blocks Hello Kitty sets for 75% off.
- There were a huge variety of Barbie dolls at 50-66% off. The Pink Shoes Diary dolls were $4 from around $12. Some of the Barbie Fairy dolls were $4 from $10-12.
- Baby Alive dolls were $12.50 from $25.
- Orbeez foot spas were $15 from $30. The flower power light was $10 from $20.
- There were a variety of Spider man toys for 50% off.
- Several different Monster High dolls were 50% off.
- My Little Pony Princess Celesita was $8 from 16.
- There were a few Furbies at $21 from $60.
- Littlest Pet Shop Fairies were $2.25 from $9.
- The best deal IMO was they had Easy Bake Ovens at $11.50 from like $44.50. The food kits for the oven were like $6 from $12.
There were a lot of other toys at half off I just didn't notice because they weren't things my kids would play with. Some baby toys, some action figure type stuff. There were a few 500+ piece type puzzles. Obviously all of this is YMMV, but if you have a Kroger with a big toy section it's worth a look. You almost never see Legos at 50% off. Even closeout and clearance. I stocked up on a lot of Christmas gifts for nieces and nephews, my own kids, and for the pile of birthday presents. Good luck.
Edit: If anyone wants I can post a picture of some of the stuff I picked up later tonight when my kids are in bed.