Prices before shipping
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB or 16GB Internal Memory
- 4.7" 1280x768 WXGA IPS Display w/ 8MP Rear and 1.3MP Front Camera
- Dual Band WiFi N
- 2100mAh Non-Removable Battery
- Android 4.2 OS
We've heard your feedback and are continuing to build a better Slickdeals. Click here to check out the updated site.
Nexus 4 4.7" Android Smartphone: 16GB $259 or 8GB $209 (expired)
Google Play has the Nexus 4 4.7" Android Smartphone on sale from as low as $199. Shipping is $10. Thanks etphonehome
Prices before shipping
Wiki Community Board
This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information.
Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
DEAD OOS 8GB AND 16GB Nexus 4
8GB Nexus 4 sells out on Google Play, and it isn't coming back
Video Reviews of the Nexus 4
Nexus 4 In-depth review by Erica Griffin (1:11:18)
Nexus 4 Hands-on review by Joshua Topolsky of TheVerge (7:41)
Google Nexus 4 review by Engadget (5:15)
Nexus 4 review by Marques Brownlee (9:36)
Google Nexus 4 review by Lisa Gade of MobileTechReview (24:07)
Nexus 4 review by Todd Haselton of TechnoBuffalo (7:08)
Nexus 4 review, 4 months after the buzz by Taylor Matrin of PocketNow (6:28)
iPhone 5 vs. Nexus 4 by Brad Miniman of PocketNow(16:56)
If you bought one within the last 15 days you can fill out this form to get a price adjustment:
It's unlocked & works on T-Mobile (MetroPCS), AT&T, internationally, & prepaid MVNO's: Lyca, AirVoice, Ptel, GoSmartMobile, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, H2O, and more. check out www.allprepaidplans.com see the Discover by Network on the homepage.
FAQ: Does NOT work on Verizon, Sprint, Virgin Mobile
Works with AT&T & T-Mobile HSPA+ (4G) high speed data. TMobile's LTE band 4 (AWS(1700/2100 Mhz) will require unlocking the bootloader and flashing old radio. It's easiest to flash a custom recovery, and use the custom recovery to flash the radio .
Unlocking, rooting, relocking and unrooting simplified! (and much more!) - credit to mickey1987 for sharing the linkl
1. Take complete backup including System apps+Data and Shared data
2. Unlock phone (This will wipe out you phone with factory setup. Hence step 1 is recommended)
3. Root phone.
4. Take Nandroid backup (I was saved with this backup when radio flash file cause error 'unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped')
5. Take APN backup (Keep it in case if you need it for future use)
6. Restore backup you took from step 1.
7. Try your luck with radio flash (It worked but it gave me com.android.phone error after phone reboot. I restored backed-up from step 4 and 1)
8. Simple step to enable 4G on t-mobile NW. (You will need to re-do them every time you reboot phone)
a. Change APN setup to fast.t-mobile.com
Setting -> Wireless & Network -> Mobile Netweks - > Access Point Names -> T-Mobile US
b. Change preferred network type to LTE/GSM auto (PRL)
select preferred network type to LTE/GSM auto (PRL)
NOTE: uses micro-SIM cards. Cut your own micro-sim
keep the cut out if you would like to restore it back to normal sim in future.
I recommend using the case, they are available in different colours (Mylaram)
Also case available on ebay for $2.99
**Expired as of 9/1** XtremeGuard Full Body Protector $2 Shipped
Promo code: XtremeSALE
Link (NOTE: Nexus 4 comes with 2 glass protectors in front and back)
Popular Deals (By Votes)