Available at Sears.com. Fulfilled by Kmart. Store pick up only. No shipping available at the moment.
Will be perfect for the next RingPlus promo
thread on Ring plus
confirmed price match by BestBuy
thank you sam19777
*We are obligated to and will immediately deactivate any Virgin or Boost devices that find their way onto our network.*
For those who still get the Activation message at the beginning of of reboot only :
To get rid of the activation message (spinning circle), you need to top $0.02 on your account, and then do the method 2 again. It'll take 2-3 mins to reboot and update PRL. Let the hands free circle activation complete with its activation followed by PRL update followed by firmware upgrade and you will see no firmware upgrade, press ok and turn off the phone and when you turn it on next time, you will not see message any more.
There MAY be an option to ship on Kmart.com (depends on where you are):
Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer
Alternative: $7.99 at Amazon (for those without a BB or Kmart around in stock) (thanks Rebates2Riches) Edit: dead (third party sellers now for $15+)
*Now ships within 2-4 weeks*
*Does any one know how to sync contact between this phone and other smart phones or computer?*
How to get the plan ?
2. Go to this site: https://my.ringplus.net/device_va...que
3. No need to open the cell phone package too (if it is new).
4. Type in the long MEID (DEC) in the site above.
5. If the phone works, you will get a message that says your phone will work with Ring Plus.
6. Now establish an account with a user name and password.
7. Go to Setting; Payment Methods; Add credit card information and save it.
8. Wait till the promo time.
9. During promo time, log into your account, enter MEID (DEC) again, select the FREE BYOSD plan. The free plan will show up only during the promo time.
10. It may take a while to get a cell phone number. Sometime you may get website error due to heavy traffic. Keep trying. Eventually, you will get it. It may take a while to get a number. Just stay on the webpage.
11. Open the cellphone packaging (if it is a new phone).
12. Follow the instructions in the dashboard to activate your phone. There is no time pressure to activate the phone. You got a number with a FREE plan and hence, you can leisurely activate the phone.
Method 1) The easiest method is to use "Update PRL". For Kona it is found under Tools > Update Phone > Update PRL. The phone will take 30 seconds to update itself then reboot and you are DONE!
To set it up with ringplus, type ##786# , then type 2 (to reset), and it would prompt you for MSL. MSL is displayed on your ringplus dashboard. After entering MSL the phone would reset and restart with all the new info. No need to edit all the info manually.
Steps to enable or disable mobile data on your Kyocera KONA
You may wish to disable mobile data to improve battery life
From the home screen, press the OK key.
Scroll to Settings and press the OK key.
Scroll to Others and press the OK key.
Scroll to Data Settings and press the OK key.
With Data highlighted, press the OK key.
Scroll to the preferred option and press the OK key.
Press DISABLE to disable or YES to enable mobile data.
You've now enabled or disabled mobile data.
The following link from Ting (another Sprint MVNO) covers a great deal of information regarding Hands Free Activation and PRL updates.