Deal DetailsPromoted 11-25-2013 at 05:41 AM View Original Post
Note, limit one $10 statement credit per American Express Card. You must register your eligible American Express Card before November 30, 2013 11:59PM MST to qualify. Terms & conditions may be viewed here.
- Click here to enroll your eligible American Express Card (now through November 30, 2013 11:59PM MST or until registration closes)
- Spend $10 or more at any qualifying in-store small business location in one single transaction on November 30, 2013. [Qualifying Store Locations]
- A $10 statement credit should be issued within 90 days after 11/30/13 with your qualifying purchase.
$10 statement credit per registered AmEx card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Shop Small Map to find Merchant near you.... : http://merchantgeo.for
Edit: Make sure you call first because the list has lots of merchants that don't accept AMEX. I still see the same wrong listings from last year.
Here is last year's thread for REFERENCE:
1. Q. Can I register an Amex Serve / Prepaid or Gift card?
1. A. Amex Serve is also eligible for this promotion, but, prepaid or Gift cards are not!!!
Here are some additional important details about the offer:
Corporate Cards and all prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve®) are not eligible for this offer.
Source: --> https://freeads.america
2. Q. How do people have so many cards?
2. A.Apply for them. If you add another registered user to the account, the consensus is that if the credit card numbers are unique (between the cardholder and his/her authorized user) the promotion will work once per card. If they're the same it will be once per account. You must add REAL people w/ SSNs ... no cats, dogs, etc.
3. Q. Can multiple users be added to a card to get the benefit?
3. A.See answer to no. 2
4. Q. What businesses are participating?
Consult listing and map here http://shopsmallnow.am
You can use this at any merchant that takes American Express that is not a large, statewide/countrywide chain (like Best Buy, Olive Garden, Vons, etc.)
Exceptions- This promotion HAS worked at: Ace Hardware. You may look up some (probably not all) small businesses around you (by zip code) and on the web here: http://merchantgeo.for
5. Q. Does this work online?
5. A.Yes, if it is a small business. (prior years)
5. A."Online transactions do not qualify." (2013)
6. Q. If I return the item do I get to keep the credit?
7. Q. When will I get the credit?
7. A.You'll get the credit within a day or two. Sometimes you get an email, sometimes you don't.
8. Q. If the products I purchase are under $10 (2013 nerfed benefit to $10 from $25 before) before sales tax, but over $10 after sales tax, will I qualify for the credit?
9. Q. Can I use this to buy giftcards?
9. A.If the merchant accepts American Express for them, yes.
10. Q. Can I use multiple cards at the same merchant?
10. A.If the merchant is willing to run multiple cards for the same purchase, yes. If multiple purchases over $25 each, yes.
11. Q. Is there a $25 credit in 2013?
11. A. American express small bisiness saturday (11/30/2013) credit --->Reduced to $10 this year.
Is there an American Express statement credit offer for Card Members for this year’s Small Business Saturday?
Yes. American Express is offering Card Members the opportunity to get a one-time $10 statement credit when they register any eligible American Express® Card and use it on 11/30/13 to spend $10 or more in a single in-store transaction at a qualifying small business that appears on the Small Business Saturday Map.
Here is another Q&A from a blog from LAST year for reference: http://travelsort.com/blog/amex-s...gy-and-faq
One Q&A from the previously mentioned link:
Which AMEX Cards are Eligible for the $10 Small Business Saturday Credit?
All American Express cards EXCEPT AMEX Corporate, Prepaid and Gift cards are eligible. For example:
- Starwood Preferred Guest (personal and business cards)
- Platinum Card
- Mercedes-Benz Platinum Card
- Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN
- AMEX Premier Rewards Gold
- AMEX Business Gold Rewards
- AMEX Gold Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Card
- Blue Cash Cards
- SimplyCash Business Card
- Blue Sky from American Express
- AMEX Hilton HHonors Surpass
- Dillard's American Express
- American Express Serve®
costco true earnings (used last year no problems)
you will get an email if your email is on file, like facebook to also get a heads up (WILL BE SPLASHED ALL OVER FACEBOOK PAGE
NOVEMBER 23, 2013
- Other 3rd party AMEX cards, such as Citi AAdvantage AMEX, Fidelity AMEX, etc. but see below.
Does NOT work on:
- Bluebird by American Express
American Express for TARGET
All American Express Cards except Corporate Cards and prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve®) are eligible. You can register any eligible American Express Card to get a one-time $10 statement credit when you spend $10 or more on 11/30/13 in a single, in-store transaction at a qualifying small business that appears on the Small Business Saturday Map. Supply is limited, so come back on Nov 24 to register. Terms of the offer can be found here: http://amex.co/IiKASn
If you are unable to register online, here is the toll-free number - 866 515 4134
Here is what it says after you register your card:
CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR CARD IS REGISTERED
Thank you for registering your Card for the American Express® Card Member Offer for Small Business Saturday®. Get ready to Shop Small® on Nov 30. Spend $10 or more in a single, in-store transaction at a qualifying small business location on Nov 30. Online transactions do not qualify. To view qualifying small business locations visit the Small Business Saturday® Map at ShopSmall.com. If your transaction qualifies you will receive a one-time $10 statement credit within 90 days after Nov 30.
Please note that this registered Card number is the only Card that can receive the offer. Any other eligible Cards (including those linked to the same account) must be registered separately.
Please post whether you have received the $10 credits or not in the following format:
Type of Card/Date Transaction Posted/Date Credit Posted