Deal DetailsLast Edited by widgit September 10, 2013 at 03:53 AM
Terms say that each $25 gets the services from the $40/mo plan:
$40/mo plan features
If anyone is using their own phone, you can also get a discount for switching carriers. Up to $100 Rebate on a prepaid mastercard for up to 5 Lines!
What really caught my eye was the $10 Sim Card. Now that Metropcs has simcards, almost any phone works on their network. Sim cards are $10 and get out of the crazy rates out there:
Sim Card Link
Check Phone Compatibility
If you need a phone, they have several decent Androids, but you might do better finding a cheap one on craigslist or ebay.
- Unlimited nationwide long distance
- Unlimited Text
- Only get 500 MB data at 4G speeds.
Alternative, T-mobile Simple Choice Family Plans also 4 lines for $100/month.
It also include data and voice roaming in other network like AT&T.
There is a thread about how to get T-mobile discount here.
*Update*Answers to FAQs
- The 4 lines for $100 promotion expires on December 31, 2013.
- Transfer your Service Promotion has expired.
- You must bring your own phone (T-Mobile or Unlocked), or buy a GSM phone.
- If you bring your own phone, you may be charged $10 for the SIM card.
- Existing customers can get this plan if they're adding a new line.
- The promotion is valid In-Store Only.
- You may port in a number that is not covered by a MetroPCS Market, but you can't receive a new number from that area.
- CDMA phones may be added to the account, but do not count as BYOP and do not qualify for this promotion. (Although the promotion will cover CDMA handsets already on the plan.)
- Sprint and Verizon phones cannot be activated on MetroPCS (Metro-Flash has been retired and there are no more Houdini Licenses.)
- MetroPCS GSM operates on T-Mobile's Nationwide network and roams on compatible networks (AT&T) where available (here's a map of coverage area ) While roaming, data will not be available.
- MetroPCS CDMA operates on MetroPCS's CDMA network in home areas and roams on Sprint and Cricket in their Extended Coverage Area, and Verizon in TravelTalk areas.)
- The 2.5GB plan is $10 extra, the Unlimited plan is $20 extra.
- Number of lines determine promotion value. (2 lines for $35/month/line, 3 lines for $30/month/line, 4-5 lines for $25/month/line)
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.