1) You should receive a confirmation email within a couple of minutes from American Express Network with the title "Thank you for Registering";
2) If you register your primary Amex card, you should now see the offer loaded to your card in your Amex account --> Offers for you --> My offers
3) Not all shopRites are eligible.Check the store list by clicking the offer loaded to your card. You should receive an confirmation email very soon (almost instant) after making the purchase in-store. If not, please call Amex. Amex CS probably will fix for one card. For more than one, it is harder to get the statement credits back.
Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Update: See below for reports receiving confirmation email after purchase.
"Used 2 synced amex cards and purchased $300 in best buy gift cards. Received 2 emails confirming purchase 10 mins later. Turned the bb cards into $300 in amazon kindle gift cards. Hopefully, I see the statement credits pretty soon. " Thanks omartian!
Couldn't buy Hess Gas cards in Piscataway, NJ, ended up getting BB, VISA and ShopRite GCs.
IMPORTANT: NOT ALL SHOPRITE ARE ELIGIBLE! Make sure your ShopRite store is listed in the store list for the offer, which can be found after you load the offer to your card.
To find out which locations are near you:
1. Log into your AMEX account
2. Scroll to the bottom and find the "latest transactions" area
3. Look for the "Offers" Tab on the top of this area next to the word "Transactions"
4. If you've already signed up via the link, your nearest shops will show up under YOUR OFFERS
WARNING: I registered my card, made a purchase in store two days ago, but till today I haven't seen the statement credit in my account. I did an online chat with Amex CS and the CS assured me that I will get it in 6 to 8 weeks. So please report back if you get it or no. Thanks
Thanks op. I generally see the statement credits a few days after the charge clears the pending stage online. You will probably see it soon. Did you get a confirmation email after you spent your $150?
So I had the Shop Rite offer on the Amex website a couple of weeks ago and I made my $150 purchase and got my $30. I tried to register using the link and it said that I already took advantage of the offer. My wife's card never had the offer on the website, so I was at least able to claim it for her.
Anyone know for sure if we can order giftcards online and have it count? For any non-ShopRite card, it redirects to Giftcardmall, and it says you need ShopRite from Home to make any online orders. (Closest ShopRite store is over 2hrs away, so it's a no-go for B&M for me)
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.