Chase United Explorer 65k miles AND $50 statement credit offer is back
Thread DetailsLast Edited by godsquare October 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM
First, you need to have United MileagePlus account with United miles in it to get this offer. (I am United Silver but I believe non-premier members are also eligible).
If you don't, consider joining Bckstgr or Mileage Plus Dining or Points.com to get United miles into your account first.
Then, search for any flight on United.com [Make sure you are already logged in], you should see a banner offering 50,000 miles plus $50 statement credit. Click it and you should see the offer page.
The URL is:
- 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your Card during the first 3 months as a Cardmember.
- 10,000 bonus miles every calendar year you spend at least $25,000 on your Card.
- Receive a $50 statement credit
- Check your first bag for free
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges
- No foreign transaction fees
- Visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- Earn double miles on United ticket purchases
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent everywhere else
- Your miles don't expire
- Use miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- Receive room upgrades and special amenities
- Get access to exclusive events
- Enjoy the assurances of better protection
If you are interested in United Explorer business card, this guide might be helpful (thanks to dappergentleman)
1. Using private browsing on firefox,
2. logging into my mileageplus account,
3. going to this link ( https://www.theexplorer
4. clicking "Are you a business owner" on the top right,
5. clicking the tab for the explorer business card
I do have miles in my account though, and that might be necessary to get the offer. I am not elite status.