Deal DetailsLast Edited by widgit October 22, 2013 at 06:38 PM
For those who were charged $50 something on the last bill. Don't panic. Please check your account from time to time these 2 days. My new statement has such adjustment credit posted now.
Unfortunately, your account is past due. Please pay the total below immediately. Plan Details Make Payment Now
Previous Balance $57.25
New Charges -$50.07
Oct 25-Nov 23-Single Plan - Prorated Charges
Oct 25 - Nov 23 Credit: Sprint As You Go - Unlimited Talk/Text Plan -$43.50
Sprint Surcharges -$2.99
Show DetailsShow Details And Explanation of Charges
Government Taxes & Fees -$3.58
As of 11：20 PM PST Nov 26,2013 by violetrain
Could anyone share your experience with your data connection when porting to Sprint's mnvo? For me it looks like iccid which is supposed to be associated with LTE connection is still blocked by Sprint. Thanks for any input.
Sorry, we're out of stock.
When seeking advice on this phone do not take the advice of the user named greg4sprint he will give you bad information and is wrong 99.9% of the time you will have better luck listening to a stump in your back yard.
Here is how you port your Sprint number to Ting; get $25 free credit to pay your bill; and cancel Sprint service automatically :
1) Go to Ting using the $25 credit link.
2) Choose "Bring Yours" and then "Check your device's eligibility", key in a dummy ESN/MEID and your email address. You will then receive an email which confirms the device eligibility. Your Galaxy Victory's ESN/MEID won't work at this time because it's still in service.
3) You should use the same $25 credit link to port your Sprint number. You'll need to provide your Dummy ESN/MEID, Sprint phone number, account number, and your 6-digit password which you chose when you ordered the phone. If Sprint doesn't has your SSN, you can put 0000 instead of your real last 4 SSN. Some of us told Sprint staff their SSNs when they picked up the phones at store, so they have to provide Ting their last 4 SSNs to port out the Sprint number.
4) It usually takes 3-4 hours to port out. If the phone and phone number disappear from the Sprint account online, then number porting is complete. Sprint service is cancelled and you don't have to pay the full $57.
5) You can switch to the ESN/MEID of your Galaxy Victory online now. Sprint usually releases the ESN within 1 hour after porting is complete.
Go to Device Settings in Your Account, then Add Device, Bring Yours, Get Started , then Input your Victory ESN, and then choose "Swap one of my active Ting phone numbers to this device".
6) If you just want to cancel Sprint Service, then you don't need to switch ESNs. You may go to your Ting Account, and then cancel account in Settings.
- FYI: These phones come pre-activated.
- Call 1-855-319-4426 (SAYGO/Sprint As You Go Dept.) to cancel your service. Hours are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Central time) and Saturday - Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central time).
- If the agent says your account won't be canceled until end of the billing cycle, try the below method of requesting the bill to be prorated. If agent says they don't prorate, protest until they do.
- Your service is canceled when you don't see your phone/device details listed under your MySprint account anymore. Another method to check is to input your phone's ESIN number at checkesnfree.com and if it says "badESN" next to Sprint, it means your Sprint account is still active; a "cleanESN" status means your account is canceled on Sprint.
- Alternative method of canceling if above fails: port your Sprint number to another carrier. Popular choices are Ting, RingPlus ($8 to port number over), or PagePlus ($0 to port number).
PagePlusDirect.com Easy way to port your number is under the services tab.
I checked ringplus after initally opening and was given the cant do it, but after the port "your device will work on RingPllus".
I then put the WifiTether on it following the instruction here, so hot spot is working on the phone now.
Tennis8363 - Cancelled, no money due and no need to return phone.
EmmEmm: attaching email chat with Sprint rep
for those who has a dummy ESN and ordered multiple victory phones
you can use the same dummy ESN to port multiple victory phones to Ting
just remember to deactivate the previous one and then port the next one