Deal DetailsPromoted 10-28-2013 at 11:54 AM View Original Post
Sears has the Craftsman 26" 3-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest (Red/Black) for $57.99 (Reg. $161.99) when you apply the code TOOLS10. Additionally, anyone can use the code SAVE15 for $15 off tool orders over $75, so some may prefer to add a $7.01+ tool filler item and use that code instead. Pickup in-store or have it shipped free if you have SYWM. The 2-drawer version was on sale not too long ago for $74.99, along with the matching heavy-duty top and bottom on the FP, so this isn't too bad for those who already have the heavy-duty top and bottom (or are planning on getting them).
The new improved heavy-duty line delivers both tough durability and smooth operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Each drawer holds up to a whopping 75 lbs. which allows you to store more tools!
This 3-Drawer middle tool chest creates space for more tools. More tools means you need more space, and this Craftsman 3-Drawer ball bearing middle chest will store your tools and actually save you space!
- The Craftsman 3-Drawer Ball-Bearing Middle Chest gives you space to store your growing tool set
- Gives you back your floor space by giving you 1,830 inches of additional space in one chest
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers deliver strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance
- Keep up to 75 pounds in each drawer
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 12"D x 12-1/4"H
- Drawer dimensions:
- One drawer measures 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 2"
- Two drawers measure 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/8"
- Uses reliable key lock system for top safety
- Is available in black or red/black
- Durable steel construction
- Comes already assembled
- Can fit snugly between specific Craftsman chests to save more space