- Intel Atom Z3740D Quad Core 1.8GHz CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Memory
- 8" 1280x800 IPS Display
- Dual Band WiFi
- Intel HD Graphics
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1.2MP HD Webcam
- Windows 8.1 32-Bit
We've heard your feedback and are continuing to build a better Slickdeals. Click here to check out the updated site.
Sorry you missed this deal! Add Alert For "Dell Venue 8 Pro"
Click to Edit Added Alert for "Dell Venue 8 Pro"!
Dell.com has their 64GB Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet for $299.99. Shipping is Free. Thanks WeierL
Forum > Deal Talk
Tags > Computers Deal Type > Free Shipping Computers > Tablets Stores > Dell Home & Office
Wiki Community Board
This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information.
Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
combine with http://slickdeals.net/f/6400446-dell-egift-card-with-promo-bonus-buy-a-400-gc-get-a-75-bonus-egift-card-11-8-12-10?src=pdw
buy $400 GC get $75
so you end up getting this for $225...
Amazon is $327 for the same item. After tax at Dell this is only a few dollars less and longer ship time.
This deal is not $50 less than Amazon
Instructions on how to speed this sucker up. Taken from,
Here's my results before and after bios updates for mmc and sdcard:
Sequential Read: 63.58 MB/s
Sequential Write: 35.60 MB/S
512k block Read: 64.53 MB/S
512k block Write: 25.80 MB/S
4k block Read: 7.964 MB/S
4k block Write: 8.431 MB/S
4k qd32 read: 29.22 MB/S
4k qd32 write: 9.140 MB/S
Internal Disk after bios update:
Sequential Read: 132.7 MB/s
Sequential Write: 59.14 MB/S
512k block Read: 103.4 MB/S
512k block Write: 29.43 MB/S
4k block Read: 10.35 MB/S
4k block Write: 8,479 MB/S
4k qd32 read: 30.58 MB/S
4k qd32 write: 11.49 MB/S
SD card: SanDisk Extreme 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQX-064G-U46A)
Sequential Read: 23.28 MB/s
Sequential Write: 8.882 MB/S
512k block Read: 22.62 MB/S
512k block Write: 1.238 MB/S
4k block Read: 5.059 MB/S
4k block Write: 0.670 MB/S
4k qd32 read: 3.506 MB/S
4k qd32 write: 0.557 MB/S
SD card after:
Sequential Read: 45.16 MB/s
Sequential Write: 40.85 MB/S
512k block Read: 42.37 MB/S
512k block Write: 26.56 MB/S
4k block Read: 8.997 MB/S
4k block Write: 3.152 MB/S
4k qd32 read: 9.468 MB/S
4k qd32 write: 3.058 MB/S
SD Card on Surface Pro:
Sequential Read: 90.08 MB/s
Sequential Write: 59.90 MB/S
512k block Read: 75.23 MB/S
512k block Write: 34.18 MB/S
4k block Read: 6.216 MB/S
4k block Write: 2.076 MB/S
4k qd32 read: 6.279 MB/S
4k qd32 write: 2.085 MB/S
EDIT: Here's how the settings were modified:
1) From Windows, bring up the charms (swipe in from right)
2) Select Settings -> Change PC Settings
3) Choose Update and Recovery -> Recovery
4) Under Advanced Startup, select Restart Now
5) From this blue menu, select Troubleshoot, then select Advanced Options
6) Select UEFI Firmware Settings, then click Restart
7) Now, the BIOS shows up, hit the on-screen ESC button ONLY ONCE.
8) You're now in the Main "tab", with a vertical list of options, from here you must select Advanced, this lets you see all the BIOS settings and is different from hitting the Advanced tab across the top.
9) Select LPSS & SCC Configuration
10) Select SCC eMMC 4.5 HS200 Support and select Enabled (Mine was disabled by default)
12) Select DDR50 Support for SDCard and select Enabled (Mine was disabled by default)
13) Hit F10 to save, then exit and you're all set.
Popular Deals (By Votes)