Thread DetailsLast Edited by wooblewobble November 17, 2013 at 09:29 AM
Also could PM to Moosejaw via online chat before ordering or via email/phone after ordering at regular price. They will give you 10% (of discounted price) + $10 back in points to use towards your next purchase. FW 8% cash back at Moosejaw could make this sweeter.
Tax in Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts, Colorado, or Missouri, free 2 day shipping with code SHIP2DAY
Easiest way to get CB is to place the order first and email screenshot of Sunny Sports for PM right after. PM was easy with the screenshot, even though the price at Sunny Sports went back up to $399 for a bit when Moosejaw checked.
With the PM and cash back this could be as low as, for XS, S, XL: $269.95 - $31.92 FW CB (it was based on the original $399 price for me, but YMMV) = $238.03, plus $36.95 in points. L in green not in stock at Moosejaw, so that PM won't work.
Backcountry.com has it for $239.40 in M, L, and XL (Alpha Green only), and Moosejaw PM should work there as well: http://www.backcountry
Reviews are good: http://www.patagonia.c
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester shell with Deluge® DWR finish and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Hooded jacket with 2-way zipper; stand-up collar, chin guard and insulated internal wind flap; wide horizontal quilting
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers with zipper garage lined with brushed micro-polyester jersey; zippered left-chest pocket with zipper garage and padded stretch-mesh electronics pocket for internal routing of earphones
- Self-fabric cuff with hook-and-loop closures
- Hood drawcord adjusts internally; elasticized drawcord at hem
- Lower hip length
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester plain weave (50% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1160 g (40.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.