TigerDirect.com offers $30 Statement Credit with $100+ purchase when paying with most American Express cards during checkout. Offer is valid until 1/06. Thanks sonic_hedgehog
Deal Editor's Note: Users have reported that not all American Express cards are eligible. Refer to the thread wiki for more details. -Papasteves02
How to Claim Offer
- Login to AMEX
- Scroll below the fold and click on the "Offers For You" tab
- Find "$30 back" from Tigerdirect.com and click "Save Offer"
- Click "Redeem now", which should open a new tab for TigerDirect
- Checkout using the same American Express card you logged into
- $100 TigerDirect Gift Card $70
- Klipsch HD300 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System. Thanks apocalypse [Discuss]
- $200 - $30 off code CTF110986 - $30 Statement Credit = $140 with free shipping
- 2TB Western Digital My Passport USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive
- $120 - $20 rebate - $30 Statement Credit = $70
- Coach: $50 back when you spend $250+
- Guitar Center: $30 back when you spend $150+
- West Elm: $30 back when you spend $150+
- Best Buy: $25 back when you spend $250+
- Columbia: $20 back when you spend $100+
- Costco: $15 back when you spend $115+
- Kohl's: $10 back when you spend $50+
- Lowe's: $10 back when you spend $50+
- Toys R Us: $5 back when you spend $25+
- ExxonMobil: $5 back when you spend $30+
- Chevron: $5 back when you spend $40+
I have this offer on both of my AMEX cards. YMMV
Searched and didn't see anything. Sorry if repost.
AMEX offer ymmv
You may need an AMEX that was signed up with Sync or twitter
log into your account and see if this offer is offered to you. YMMV.
Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $100 or more online at Tigerdirect.com by 1/6/2014.
Valid online only. In store transactions are excluded. Enrollment limited. Offer is non-transferable. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 1/6/14, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it
Gold Premiere Rewards
MR Gold Business
Blue Cash Preferred
Blue Cash Everyday
Platinum Delta Skymiles
Gold Delta Skymiles
Starwood Preferred Guest
Clear from American Express
Offer NOT found on the following cards:
Blue from American Express (double check - this offer was present on my Blue from American Express)
TrueEarnings (Costco Membership Card)
SimplyCash(SM) Business Card
FIA Fidelity AMEX
Gold Delta Skymiles
ServeBlue from American Express
FYI: You can make multiple purchases equaling $100 and still qualify for this one time offer! A single purchase is not needed - multiple purchases can meet the $100 total. However, only one statement credit per card.
Pretty sure does NOT work with COSTCO AMEX cards, didn't see the offer there. Dylan
Works with my Costco Amex card.
Gift Card buyer : TD showed Tax for giftcard in some state , which is incorrect . After complete the transaction go back to look at order status the tax should be removed.
Worked on my AMEX Blue
Found this deal for Radeon HD 7850 for $115 after all rebates: