Note, promotional eGift Card ships separately from purchase and typically arrives in 10-20 days via email
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Built-In WiFi
- 4x HDMI
- 1x Component/Composite
- 1x Ethernet
- 3x USB 2.0
Dell Promo Gift Card Program sent you a Promotional eGift Card. Please note important details below:
Card expires on: 03/12/2014
Card value: $300.00 USD
Click the secured "View My Promotional eGift Card" link below to access your Promotional eGift Card.
Be very careful about the $300 promo GC with the TV. Check many complains on FB & other reports. My TV which was according to the dell agent was supposed to have shipped but it kept delaying again and again. I filed BBB complaint. Cos the regular customer service managers were not helpful in giving me any date. The BBB complaint was received by the same people in India and the corporrate office agent from overseas again gave me new delayed date and said NO WAY and I will not receive the $300 gc promo. I sent him back an email and it included an email sent to be by a dell customer service manager mentioning the TV with $300 gc promo. The corporate office agent responded to me back by saying that is not any promo with TV order. There are many reports of customers like us who got screwed with the GC promo deal wih product purchase. some have waited 45 days & GC was still never emailed or sent.They kept getting lied to about this by the agents. Pls check the email sent to me by the dell corporate office.
Dear Mr. *******
This e-mail is a follow up of our conversation today. After our brief discussion about the order today I checked on the order and the latest update shows that the system is estimated to be shipped by the 6th and estimated to be delivered by the 9th of December.
I checked on the order and there is no information about the $300 gift card that will be included with the order. All discounts and promotions have been applied on the total amount you have paid already. To make it clear, no gift coupons will be included with the order.
I will check back on the 6th to see if there is a tracking number updated and will updated you with the status. I will keep you informed on any delays. Feel free to get back to me if you would like to discuss the issue further.
Thanks and Regards,
Dell | Executive Customer Support Team
Phone +1 800 624 9897
My work schedule is 9:00 am - 6:00 pm CST Monday to Friday. *** 55" is now OOS ***
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Dell Advantage sign up will get $45 back as a promo card, people are missing this point.
If anyone needs 60 inch...there is $200 ePromo for it , add some fillers (or a HDMI Cable) and use 3 X $400 Gift Cards to make it to $1200 to get a total of $200 + $225 (3 X 75 ePromo Cards) = $425 in savings + Dell Advantage ePromo Card as well....
NOTE: CHECK IF YOU ARE CHARGED TAX. IF SO, YOU SHOULD BUY 2x$400 and 1x$500 Gift Cards. Dell only allows 3 forms of payment so you need to buy enough gift cards to cover the entire purchase amount.
1. Discover card is giving you 5% for online purchase for Dell as well as 10% for the selected category this month. This should net to 15% from Discover. You will not get any other cashback with them for purchasing the GC's.
Okay there is a lot of misinformation and incorrect information flying around:
1) Calling/Chat can accept 3 forms of paying unlike online. This means that if you have 3 Gift Cards that pay for the entire purchase including tax then you can use all 3 else you will have to do 2 GCs and 1 credit card. I had a $271gc so I used that in conjunction with the other 2 $400 GCs without an issue.
2) With what I said above if you purchase something in the future you might be able to use the $300, $75, $75 as long as it covers the entire purchase.
3) The $300 promo as part of the TV offer is NOT INSTANT like the $75s so you will have to wait a few days/weeks for that to come in your email.
4) There was some mistake earlier this morning with the confirmations showing $250 which Dell corrected later so when I got my confirmation it shows clearly “$300 Dell Promo Gift Card - Arrives in 10-20 days, carries a 90 Day Exp. Terms at Dell.com/giftcard”
5) Lastly, not sure why people are calling bait and switch as the Main Dell page hasn’t showed the $300 promo being advertised for hours and it only showed up when placing the order in the cart. That’s the risk here that if that does not show up on the email then you might be screwed unless you can call and talk to someone at Dell. It looks like the recent posts are not seeing the $300 promo anymore so this might be Dead or a highly YMMV.
1. According to the CRS who placed the order for me, the $300 gift card is shipped together with the TV.
2. We cannot combined promotional gift card through Dell. Promotional means something comes as bonus, such as the $75 from cashstar or this $300 from Dell. But you can use maximum three cards in a phone one chat order as Shahhere mentioned.
Discover CB is 10% (and not 15%) = $89.80
Remote App per comments section...
Samsung ShareView app will act as a WiFi Remote Control for your TV. It will also allow you to use the keyboard on your mobile device to enter text anywhere on the TV that needs it (i.e., Browser, App Search, etc...)
Available for both Android and iOS.
Requires iPhone 4+, iPad 2+
Google Play has three Android versions available
1 - Requires Android 2.2+
2 - Requires Android 4.0+
Supported Devices Galaxy S3+, Note 2, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Note 8
3 - Tablet Optimized Version