GameStop 50% extra trade bonus on smartphones and tablets with PUR coupon.
Thread DetailsLast Edited by bmxryder507 November 26, 2013 at 08:39 PM
Edit to confirm coupon works as advertised with no override required. Received $472.50 for 16gb wifi 4th gen ipad.
Steal of the Week! Get 50% extra in-store credit when you trade in any smartphones or tablets, from Monday, November 25, through Sunday, December 15. With some devices having trade-in values of hundreds of dollars, this could be your biggest trade bonus ever! It’s just 4,000 points. Hurry, this coupon is only available until Sunday, December 1!
Offer not good on cash trades. By trading your device, you release GameStop from any claim relating to the product (including, but not limited to, loss of the device or its contents, any music, pictures or other data stored on it.) Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Void where prohibited. Expires 12/15/13.
Based on the thread discussion and my in store experience
1. Coupons aren't linked to PUR number
2. If you have two coupons, you can use in separate transactions (i.e. - You can do this twice if you want to break up the number of items traded in at one time)
3. Multiple items not an issue (traded 2 16gb iPad 4 plus iPhone 4S )
4. Depending on store, might assume that your item will be in "good" condition based on the trade - (I got like new for an iPad I just bought)
5. You do not get an extra 10% as a pro member, only on GAMES!
6. $1000 per trade in card as FYI --> Not sure if this is correct or not as last transaction went over $1000
7. MONTHLY TRADE LIMIT?? Not sure
Please update info as we find out!!
P.S. - Even without the 50% trade-in bonus, the 30% with any preowned purchase is still going on..
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.