Official Titanfall Thread
Thread DetailsLast Edited by Roland Deschain February 11, 2014 at 08:40 AM
Titanfall is set to be released on 3/11/2014 (let's hope there are no delays!). A speculative tournament start date is April 2014. If you're interested in participating please add your SD username and GT to the wiki.
All previous tournaments have been played on COD (IIRC, we've had 4 SD GL COD tourny's). This will obviously be the first Titanfall tournament the SD GL has had. ALL skill levels are welcome as team balancing is attempted (with varying levels of success). In previous tournaments we've had noobs, average players and experts all sign up and generally have a lot of fun, while getting to know their fellow SD guys a bit better.
At this time, we don't have a ton of participants and I think it's because not everyone has made the jump to XB1 yet. In past tournaments we've had around 30 participants give or take a few. Hopefully as we get closer to release date we'll have more players sign up. So if you're interested, make sure you provide your info in the wiki below. And if we have a good deal of participants, look out for a PM from me as I always collect all participant's email addresses for match scheduling purposes and other miscellaneous tournament related communication. I already have email addresses from all previous SD GL tourny participants and they can all attest that I am not some spammer.
Some videos and/or informational links for your viewing pleasure. I highly recommend SUBSCRIBING to the Titanfall Legends fan channel by Jaxendale. Great info provided by this guy! http://www.youtube.com/user/Titan...nds/about:
BETA IS COMING! Which platform it's coming to is unknown AFAIK (by Jaxendale).
A little info on dedicated servers and Azure
Detailed Video on Titanfall (by Jaxendale):
If you haven't already SUBSCRIBE to this guy's videos!
Titanfall Announce Trailer:
Titanfall Angel City Gameplay:
Titanfall First to Fall: World Tour Video:
Stryder Mech's Debut:
Ogre Mech's Debut:
When will titanfall be released?
March 11, 2014
What systems will titanfall be on?
- xbox 360
- xbox one
- pC (requires origin)
1. titanfall standard edition $59.99 retail
2. titanfall collector's edition (a beast!) $249.99 retail
- Exclusive collectible individually numbered Titan statue, standing over 18" tall, handcrafted from over 300 individual parts and featuring battery-powered LED lighting
- Full-size, hardcover art book featuring over 190 pages of rare concept art
- Exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas Titan
- Titanfall Game - Introducing the experience that combines fast-paced multiplayer action with dramatic, cinematic moments lets you enjoy the fiction of the universe without having to leave your favorite game mode
Preorder exclusives: - no details yet! NO digital exclusives
- gamestop - xbox one standard - poster
- best buy - xbox one standard As of 18 Feb if you are a rewards member you get $10 in reward certificates for preordering.
- amazon - click me
- newegg - xbox one standard
- toys r us - xbox one standard
- target - xbox one standard
- walmart - xbox one standard
12/22 - target - buy $50 e gift card at target.com, get $5 physical gift card free - generic deal, can use to get $5 future gift card on 59.99 version of the game, or $25 back on collector's edition.
Want to get in on the tournament?
Post your gamertag here
|xgun slinger 77||roland deschain|
Will have the game for some multiplayer action, but may not to get in on the tournament?
Post your gamertag here
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.